Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Goodguys Puyallup Pacific Northwest 2015 (Pictures)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AldridgeDW, Jul 26, 2015.

1. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

2. Maladjusted

Maladjusted

3. Good pics... Thanks!

4. Toddlich

Toddlich

Thank you for sharing!

5. Yup. We only got rained on a little on the way to the show saturday morning and on the way home today. Had great time. Nice pics.

6. yes....nice shots and great cars.......and glad you got a drop or two of rain.....

7. verde742

verde742

THANKS, sure like to see MORE...

8. Somebody may post more. I go every year, and I am used to seeing a lot of the same cars. I did not take as many photos as usual, so this is pretty much all I got other than more of the same cars from different angles and blurry night pictures.

9. Ranchero59

Ranchero59

Thanks for the great shots. Couldn't make it this year.

10. Thanks for showing the highlights for those of us who couldn't make it!

11. ALCAN AV8

ALCAN AV8

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

12. Imwalkin

Imwalkin
    from Tucson, Az

Thanks for the pictures. I am here in Port Orchard and it took every thing in me not to go to that show.

13. Rice n Beans Garage

Rice n Beans Garage

14. LTM75110

LTM75110

Great pics,Thanks

15. brian aldridge

brian aldridge
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

great pictures son thanks

16. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

IMHO, Puyallup is one of the better venues in the NW...was there two years ago in my Caddy after driving from Denver to Regina, Sask. and meeting a bunch of Canadians there for a trip across Canada via Trans Canada Highway one, then into Puyallup...lots of nice cars up there. Wouldn't mind doing it again...thanx for the pix...!!!

R-

17. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Very nice pictures! Thanks for taking the time to post em up! Joe

18. rust&patina

rust&patina

Thanks for the pics...

19. lowrd

lowrd

I saw a reference to the 5window at the start of this thread. Check within the last 3-4 years in Rod and Custom for an article on the car. There was another 32 included with it in the magazine. Saw the car at Hot Rod A Rama a few years ago, neat ride.

20. It is a great show. I haven't gone for awhile because of what others have said ... You see a ton of the same cars if you hit this every year. Plus the weather held me back, hard to believe I'm a NW native lol.

But seeing the coverage on this thread and others makes me wish I wouldn't have wussed out. I checked the Good Guys schedule and see that Pleasanton is coming up the end of August. I haven't driven down to that show in a very long time. I think Ill make the trip this year since Bonneville got canceled and its about the same distance away from me (850 miles give or take).

21. Don't feel bad. I live in Vancouver and was very close to not taking my car because of the rain Friday. I was still planning on going but didn't decide to drive my Chevy and not my daily driver truck till I got up at 4 on Saturday morning.

22. erichaw

erichaw
    from Seattle

Nice pictures. I grabbed a ton of pics when I was there on Friday, but was mostly focused on any end every tudor or Fordor, seeking inspiration and ideas for a project. I did get a few pics of that Dodge. None real good, but here you go. I'll go through my pics and try to dig up a seleciotn of the more HAMB-friendly pics to post that weren't already posted.

edit: Chomped out pics of Dodge - If OP wants, PM me and I'll send directly - inserted pic of flathead - nothing "exciting" to see here anymore... 20150724-DSC01183.jpg .

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  23. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Please don't post pictures of shit like that on the HAMB.

falcongeorge likes this.
  24. erichaw

erichaw
    from Seattle

Sorry. Next time I'll PM the pics to the guy who asked.

Serious question: is this more appropriate? Not being a smart ass, sincerely trying to not rile others but contribute in a constructive way and learn how to naviagate this forum somewhat safely... 20150724-DSC01307.jpg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  25. town sedan

town sedan

erichaw, welcome to the kinder gentler HAMB. Yes the second car you posted a picture of is a lot less (dare I use the phrase) rat roddy. Actually the A coupe is real sweet looking. Thanks for showing us that one. -Dave

26. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Cool pictures thanks!

27. snopeks garage

snopeks garage
    from macomb MI

Wow a lot of nice rides there... thank for sharing!

28. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

PM would have been the best way to go there, but I guess the other guy DID ask...YIKES! Yes, the coupe is more HAMB Friendly

29. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

the channeled, full fendered car in the R&C in question belongs to a HAMBer, think his screen name is "couverkid" or something close to that? Killer car, one of my favorite cars on the hamb.

30. town sedan

town sedan

If someone on the HAMB ask to see that car, they could have been trying to set him up. -Dave