Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical posting pics on new threads

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 46chevy, Jul 17, 2015.

1. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

ok I cant figure out how to post pics on new threads. whats the secret?

2. Coupe Deluxe

Coupe Deluxe

Wish I could help, but I haven't figured out how to post pictures on the new and improved HAMB either. Mine are too big?

3. 46: You may have to resize your images, I have to every time I upload. If you need help, PM me. I use "paint" in my computer and it has a resize function. Pretty easy, just inconvenient. Tim

Beau and lothiandon1940 like this.

4. Coupe Deluxe

Coupe Deluxe

Thanks for the heads up, I will give that a try and get back to you if I can't figure it out.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  5. you can also see if you can change the size, in the camera before you take the photo.

timwhit likes this.
  6. I'm just getting comfy with the computer and now you throw in the camera!!!!

7. hah, i can't do it, but a friend of mine reset my camera last year so i could direct load them. then something changed in the camera and it is back to the old setting..........till someone else changes it for me.

8. .....................................If I can do it, trust me, anyone can .:D 128390.jpg

40fordtudor likes this.
  9. I have found that if you write your post and add in images in Microsoft word you can simply cut and paste the whole thing. One extra step but it works for me.

10. You can use a free off site photo storage like Photobucket and it automatically resizes. HRP

11. If all else fails, get that 5th grader down the street to show you how to do it.:D....Seriously, Ryan wrote some very good tutorials after the launching of the "new HAMB" and they are quite helpful.

40fordtudor and HOTRODPRIMER like this.