Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage LA roadster show swap pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thommoina33, Jun 18, 2015.

1. I really need to go both days next year, rushing through looking for parts, taking pictures and trying to make it to the show. I didn't make it to the show this year.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg

thommoina33 likes this.
  2. The37Kid

The37Kid

Had a great time think I may have been the only guy to notice the Bugatti oil sump. Hello eBay, fund my Roadster. Bob

Tim_with_a_T likes this.
  3. Looks like it was a great swap meet...Sure wish I could have made it this year. But it is on my bucket list for next year.
    LET'S SEE MORE PHOTOS PLEASE!

4. WiredSpider

WiredSpider

20K I was told

5. NealinCA

NealinCA

We took this old jalopy down there, along with a pickup load of old Ford junk.

[​IMG]

Saw alot of people, sold some stuff and bought some more. You did say no Easter Egg cars...but how about these Easter Egg fenders I bought...

[​IMG]

I'll have to get that blue off there and see what I really have. Hopefully they clean up as nice as this old Sunnen pin hone did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Besides the heat, it was another great LARS weekend.

Neal

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Now we know who to go to get king pin bushings fitted. Nice photos of some cool stuff.

7. Here is our space. We sold a lot ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1435084713.397438.jpg

8. Neal, I hope those fenders work out for you. I would have traded for those nasty ones on your 4dr;):D

9. NealinCA

NealinCA

Was that you I bought those lovely fenders from? I was optimistic when I bought them, but now kinda scared to find out what lies underneath.:eek::D

And yeah...those fenders on the old Fordor are kinda nasty...;)

Neal

10. Neal,I'm going to let the guy I sold them for know what I got for them in the morning. Hope I'm still around tomorrow night.:eek::D

11. NealinCA

NealinCA

Yeah...hope that works out OK for you...

12. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

13. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

I drug these two out there. The Merc to display my work and I had the 34 up for sale...It was an OK show this year, not sure what the deal was but the swap area was a ghost town by 2:00 Sat..It was very hot, set up on Friday sucked....

. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

14. uncle buck

uncle buck

It was an Australian body with top irons

and was $20,000

15. verde742

verde742

does your customer want a project, fiberglass Phaeton?

16. The37Kid

The37Kid

Nice work on the top, I did a slow walk around. Looks like you will have lots of work in the future, based on that metal work. You have some great metalworking skills. Bob

[​IMG]

17. zeddman

zeddman
    from Orange, CA

Did any HAMBer get a picture of the 32 Buick body for sale or know the guy from Nevada selling it? Trying to track him down. Thanks!

18. The37Kid

The37Kid

That looked like a good deal to me. I'll check my photos to see if there was a phone number on the For Sale sign. Bob

19. zeddman

zeddman
    from Orange, CA

Thank you Bob!

20. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

All the good shit is in California. The swap meets in Ontario feature: Lawn Ornaments, 75 and up Chevy pick up parts. Used tires and T- Shirts and underwear !!!!!!!

21. KWV

KWV
    from Arizona

Here's a couple fs at the early ford store. The blue 3 window was $88k. No price on the red 3 window or the roadster.

Attached Files: