Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. That actually looks pretty sweet!

2. fleet-master

fleet-master

Hi guys, would any of you guys be willing to chop this dear ol' Morris for me ..pretty please? Many thanks in advance Morris Ten Series M 1948 front.jpg

3. madfish

madfish

4. madfish

madfish

And if you're really ambitious, there's this.....

postal jeep topless copy.jpg

LeoH and themoose like this.
  5. Madfish did the chop so I went a little more crazy with it ...Sorry:)

48.jpg

6. That needs to be a tail-draggin' kustom!

7. Great work on the Morris guys...that's just plain genius!

I'm thinking about adding a single red pinstripe on my '28,I've seen some examples where the stripe goes from the rear of the car to the windshield cowl and then down the door and then up again on the side panel to the windshield and then a sharp left turn following the hood line to the radiator...am I explaining that clear enough?

Unlike a '32 where a straight lines goes from front to back,it's somehow got to jump from the cowl area to the body on the '28-'29's...and I'd like to see some ideas there to help me make a decision...thanks in advance guys!

I can come up with a better angle if this one won't suffice...
    [​IMG]

LeoH likes this.
  8. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

[​IMG]
    Not a photo shop but what about something like this, army green with the white star on the hood and/or doors or............, maybe even U.S. MAIL wrote on it in white using a stencil.
    Yours not a 4x4? Who cares, it would still look cool..........as the jeeps main platform basicly look the same maybe you could tweak the frontend to look like a older model (65 back)
    Look up "M.A.S.H. jeep" for some ideas, this toy jeep is a little too shiny but it should give you a idea of something like what yours could be if you like this idea.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  9. Spanky65

Spanky65

IMG_20150602_133252.jpg Could someone put these corvair tail lights on my truck I would like them to follow this curve
    20150312_123949.jpg
    The black marker shows the position and also how big they are with the bezels on.
    IMG_20150602_132529.jpg
    I wanted to do them the way they did on this economize
    Larry_Watson61econoline4-vi.jpg
    I would really appreciate it if someone could do single tail lights and also a separate picture with dual tail lights. And do the trim on the side that moose did in the picture below, thanks.
    roo.jpg

10. Spanky65

Spanky65

Better picture of the tail lights if that helps
    IMG_20150602_133903.jpg

11. chev pu.jpg

madfish likes this.

12. Here are a couple of quick ones. 1.jpg 2.jpg I'm not sure if the first version is what you were after in your description but I did a second version using the windshield as an intersection for the front and rear stripe ....

13. Hey thanks SO much for those Moose,the first version is what I've seen before except it didn't connect at the bottom like your version.

I'm thinking I like your second version much better,it doesn't highlight the door...which I like better...but on the hood,I'm not certain I like how steeply the stripe goes up towards the windshield.

If I can figure out the best look to join the two lines,I'd probably be sold.

14. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

You know that pinstripe tape is cheap, you can try different ideas and pull it back off and never leave a trace of it on the car. Just a thought to help you figure out what would look good to you.

15. madfish

madfish

If I can figure out the best look to join the two lines,I'd probably be sold.[/QUOTE]

red stripe.jpg

16. View attachment 2920687 [/QUOTE]

You know...I really kind of dig that,thanks for the visual!

17. missysdad1

missysdad1

I finally took a night shot of my coupester that I really like...but it's got a bunch of bright signs, phone poles and stuff in the background. Could one of you photoshop wizards grow some trees or something back there to hide the junk? Thanks in advance!

DSC_0128.JPG

18. madfish

madfish

19. missysdad1

missysdad1

Man, that's ^^^^^ perfect! And fast, too! Thanks very much!

20. missysdad1

missysdad1

That's great, madfish! Could you do one more itsy, bitsy, teeny, weenie little thing for me? Could you put a night sky where the blue sky is now? Thanks again in advance!

21. Your Mother in law rang, she's not real happy with your plans for the Morris... ;):D:D:D

22. madfish

madfish

23. Hey Madfish...How about a little moonlight to add some ambiance?

nignt.jpg

24. greaser 35

greaser 35
    from FRANCE

I look for a bottom of image "made in USA " a street, a road, as if I was there!!!!!
    Thank you soo much!!!
    [​IMG]

25. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

I'm ready for paint!

Need some help here guys......

Could someone please photoshop my rims black, the beltline black and the motor a gold color....if the motor isnt too "loud" of a color I think it would look good.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

26. Not sure if this is what your asking for but here's an attempt to show what I think you want....
    Hollywood Blvd California

usa.jpg

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    madfish, kiwijeff and Peanut 1959 like this.
  27. black wheels.jpg

daddio211 likes this.
  28. Now Thats coooool!

29. missysdad1

missysdad1

Thanks to madfish and themoose for doing the photoshops of my coupester! Great wor!