Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Please don´t do that. /\

daddio211 and MannyK like this.
  2. Thanks for the finishing of the car,, but damn I do not like that back window, or shall I say lack of back window. Seemed like a good idea in my head

3. The problem is that you have a short-door coupe. A long-door would result in more window and less bulk behind it.

MannyK likes this.
  4. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Exactly, it needs the door lengthened quite a long way to make it look good, maybe as much as 6"

MannyK likes this.
  5. I'm interested in the car but the wedge chop is a little bit of a turn off, I was thinking of ways to fix it but I guess a chop is a chop

6. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Making it into a hardtop and adding a flowing quarter glass along with alengthened door would make it turn some heads. It would be a lot of work but I think it would look very good. Maybe one of the photoshop gurus would make those changes in it. :cool:

7. nchop.png This is the best i can do in ms paint

8. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

That would be a bunch of work, but it does look damn good! ;)

9. Maybe it would look better with a curved chrome post like the Mantranga Merc
    (Dont think i spelt that right)

10. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

11. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

The one my buddy is building has the longer sedan doors and raised quarters. 10498268_10202207581572433_3024856693823580883_o.jpg

12. red.jpg

kiwijeff and madfish like this.
  13. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Wow Moose, that makes Jim's Willys pop! :cool:

14. Can someone put a Racecar coming around the turn or passing my wife and I? Thank you!! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1431464297.218318.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    kiwijeff, themoose and Maverick Daddy like this.
  15. Having some fun with Jims Willys

Sibs2.jpg

TFoch, OahuEli, whtbaron and 3 others like this.
  16. How about a nice GT40 and Congrats...
    gt40.jpg

OahuEli and whtbaron like this.
  17. Thank you so much! And thank you for making it a ford :)

18. JimSibley

JimSibley

19. Round Two for me here. Thinking Washington Blue (no two-tone), slight chop, slightly lower taildragger stance, skirts and Sombreros. Thanks in advance!

chev lowered 2.jpg

20. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

jimsjunkX.jpg

kiwijeff and themoose like this.
  21. MannyK. Is that your car or are you dreaming about the one in the classifieds?

22. There are any number of variations of Washington Blue so if this is not close to what you are looking for give me an example and I'll try to duplicate it.

Chopped CHevy.jpg

soddruntlestuntle and whtbaron like this.
  23. whtbaron

whtbaron
    from manitoba

I think that Durant looks great in green, but the front looks so unfinished compared to the rest of the car. Everyone slaps Deuce shells on them, and I'm sure it would look great, but then it would just look like another Ford. Have you given any thought to something different... I'm thinking maybe a later Whippet shell? There was also a Moon/Dianna shell that was similar to the Deuce, but with concave sides on the top... just a thought....

24. Love it! No, that's just about the shade I was looking for. I'm definitely saving this picture for reference. Thank you Moose!

25. Dreaming about it in the classifieds. I'm in the market for a 46-48 ford, even a project like that. But I really don't like the chop much

26. Yeah. The window is too short in the front and the windshield is too tall.. Looks like a pretty good deal though.

27. southerncad

southerncad

OK Pshop Gurus, could you do me a big favor and make my Caddy look like it's doing a burn out and hanging a wheelie? This is the only pic I have of it with the front wheels off the ground. Imagine that... Bro. Ab.jpg Thanx mucho.

28. ws.jpg

29. OK Guys.....Please give a hand at having fun with this one.....Big and Little 5 Spokes....Radical Rake....and try to clean up the background. I'd be happy to see some one color (Deep Candy Red) Flames on this one....with and without. You know you guys are good.....Please give this one a shot.....Thank you......Centurion9 Fabulous 41 Chevy Coupe.jpg

30. verde742

verde742

OahuEli likes this.