Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage South Park (PA) Swap meet April 12th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigbob55, Apr 5, 2015.

1. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Sunday April 12th 8:00 AM till ? (usually winds down at about 1:00 PM) Allegheny County Fairgrounds, South Park PA (Pittsburgh area) indoor swap meet. All indoor, 3 buildings maybe 150 spaces, FREE ADMISSION, all vendor spaces sold out. AUTOMOTIVE related only..lot's of garage cleaners, good stuff cheap...maybe not all traditional stuff but hey...it's FREE ADMISSION, what else you doing Sunday April 12th in Pittsburgh? Pittsburgh CARS sponsoring club

2. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

I'm going, called for a space but found out the upper building is under construction so all the vendors in that building got scattered around. it is a good swap for the local guys. see you there Bob.

3. legend

legend
    from Irwin PA

Looks like the is going to be good. Hope there are more vendors than Washington Township. See you there !!!!!!

4. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

I heard Washington Twp was pretty slim this year on vendors and that's a shame as it's usually pretty well attended
    Ray's spot is right next to me Mike so if you are bringing those radios for Ray to look at you can drop them off at my space so you don;t hav eto carry them around

5. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

man, I forgot all about those radios.

6. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

That's what happens when you have too many irons in the fire Mike !
    This is a pretty good meet for shopping, as close as it is time wise to Spring Carlisle there are lot's of "garage cleaners" there as space costs are cheap ($12.00 for a 10X10) looking to unload items not used from their winter builds. I picked up an M21 with hurst shifter and an Ansen scattershield with an 11" flywheel last year for $375.00 asking price from a guy who changed his 55 over to an automatic...sold it all first day of Spring Carlisle last year for $700...be there early as it's over by noon

7. 56shoebox

56shoebox

Is Cartman going to be there and are they going to kill Kenny? Sorry. I couldn't resist. I'm still immature. Damn it!

8. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

Kenny's dead

Flop and Maverick Daddy like this.
  9. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

OH MY GOD...THEY KILLED KENNY???

10. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Weather looks good 60's and no rain. spaces sold out 2 months ago should should be a good turnout

11. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Goes Down This Sunday...be there or just let it pass you by