Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects '53 Ford Survivor from Puyallup, WA area...anyone recognize it?...

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Ruiner, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good to see you making progress on that car. The road trip shouldn't be that bad if you have all the mechanical things squared away and a few bugs worked out. Think of it as back to back 750 mile trips that isn't so daunting.

2. Ruiner

Ruiner

Mechanically and electrically there isn't much that isn't new or reworked...I'm trying to decide whether to buy tires or just bring extra spares...

3. Don't know anything about the car but I do know bigger photo's help. HRP

[​IMG]

4. did you join the nw hambers social club? post it on their and you might get lucky. call the napa store in sumner wa. and they might know.

5. jeffyg82

jeffyg82

I live close to your area Olympic peninsula have a 53 chevy hardtop just about done hope to see this thing at some shows this year.. Keep up the good work

6. Hell I was tell him to contact you Lol

7. Ruiner

Ruiner

I was able to limp it around the block for the first time...the brakes need adjustment, exhaust and steering interfere with each other, and the trans still needs more fluid, but otherwise it's getting closer to daily driving...

8. Ruiner

Ruiner

I drove it around town a bit and got to bring it home...it still needs some work, but it's finally mobile once again and sounds fantastic through turbo mufflers and slash cut oval megaphones...

Attached Files: