Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 'OL NO.9 '32 COUPE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by COOP, Mar 15, 2015.

1. COOP

COOP

Anyone know what happened to the '32 5 window that was bought in the Millington Mi. area a few years ago? It was setting in a junk yard on top of a heap that was going to the crusher. It was red with the # 9 painted on the side. A friend of mine bought it for a couple hundred bucks and we were going to build it as a group project. However nobody had that much interest building it as it was in pretty sorry shape. The car had been used as a roundy round for years. We tracked down the old guy that used to race it. His name was Russ Killborne, and he relinquished a shitload of stories about the 'ol coupe. We had pictures of him standing next to his old baby, took some new ones, and even got him to sign his name on it. One of the guys in the bunch posted this thing on E-Bay and some guy south of us got it. The day he came to pick it up he couldn't wait to tell everyone what he had picked up. He posted info on this site and was followed by an onslaught of positive comments. He picked up the car, the history of it, pictures of the old owner, and the stories. I know he didn't pay much for it, and we made a few bucks. He commented that he was going to restore it to track condition and wondered if anyone knew if this happened or if anything was done to the car. I found a little info on the car last year along with pictures of it setting in the junk yard, but have no idea where I got it or who posted it. If anyone has any info I would like to hear about it. Thanx, Norm

2. alchemy

alchemy

3. 2MNYTYS

2MNYTYS
    from MN

I know this is a over a year old but... It looks like you could buy it back.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5750857237.html

32.jpg