Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to Hot Rod guy in Portland Or.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Josh "SickBoy", Mar 13, 2015.

1. Josh "SickBoy"

Josh "SickBoy"

Hey everyone, I'm Josh, and I'm building a 1954 Chevy Truck into a hot rod. I've never built a car before, so I'm full of stupid questions.

2. chop job

chop job
    from Wisconsin
    1. WISCONSON HAMBERS

Josh, no question is a stupid question. Ask away!

3. fridaynitedrags

fridaynitedrags

Belly up to the bar son, I personally have over 60 years of experience (I'm 73) and I'm sure that there are others on here who have more than I have. I love teaching and helping others to find their way in this hobby.

Josh "SickBoy" likes this.
  4. Timbofor

Timbofor

Don't sweat it josh. Everyone's gotta learn sometime. All the gray beards on here didn't just magically have all the answers. Although some might say they did. Half the fun of our hobby or lifestyle is learning new things. Or learning old things that are new to you. I say ask away.
    Tim

5. welcome from central Oregon.

6. Jedidiah

Jedidiah
    from Ft Worth

I put together a '51 Chevy Pickup a little over twenty years ago. A lot of good memories with that truck. I never should have sold it. Good luck on the project and welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.