Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 30 coupe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Alaska Jim, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Alaska Jim

Alaska Jim

hello all, I am thinking of buying a car located in Savannah Georgia, and I am located in Alaska. I was wondering if any of you can recommend a vehicle transport company, one that has enclosed trailers? I thought maybe some one here may have had some experience with this. I would have to ship the vehicle from Georgia, to Seattle, Washington, then on a ship in a container to Alaska. also I would like to be able to find some there local that is a reputable appraiser/ inspector to ck the car out, as I may not be able to travel and do it myself because of back problems. any help would be appreciated. thanks----Jim

2. 54sled

54sled

I use kasey at United routes,super service!

3. Austinrod

Austinrod
    from Austin

4. Alaska Jim

Alaska Jim

Thanks, do you have a Ph.# available? if not I will try and find on the net. Thank you.

5. There are 3 Quality transporters here on the Hamb: BenD, Racinman & Myself. We can all be found in the Hamb O Dex section where you can see pictures of equipment & hundreds of references/feedback from fellow Hambers that have used our services.

6. You should listen to this guy.^^^^^^^

7. 31Apickup

31Apickup

I used Intercity lines to ship from Michigan to Seattle. Very good to deal with. The biggest issue I ran into was finding someone going to the PNW, I was lucky as they had a truck schedule and had one spot open, but others who scheduled earlier had to wait up to 3 months for the truck to be full

8. BenD could get it to Seattle for you. I don't know if he has an enclosed trailer but the cars he transports are always in good shape when they reach their destination.

9. Alaska Jim

Alaska Jim

Thanks everyone I will ck those guys out. I never cked out the Hamb-o-dex before