Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Sounds good to me....

Aurelians.jpg

kiwijeff likes this.
  2. Oh, you're good....

3. missysdad1

missysdad1

I'm thinking about channeling my '29 highboy coupester the width of the rails. Would somebody do a photoshop image of what it would look like - including a matching grille shell. Thanks in advance!

DSC_1174.JPG

4. flynstone

flynstone

just thinkin if this roof was chopped it mite look gook on top of this 64 sears truck any takers?

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
  5. missysdad1

missysdad1

Thanks very much, NB. That's exactly what I was looking for. Now it's just a matter of deciding whether or not I want to actually do it. Thanks again!

6. stevethepreacher

stevethepreacher

Could someone 'paint' this thing white? Thanks. Lowering - Gas tank - bed reinstall Jan \'15 (8).JPG

7. stevethepreacher

stevethepreacher

Thanks "TheMoose"...I'm doing bodywork now...in between snowstorms, and hope to get some paint squirted on it this Spring. Trying to imagine what it would look like white...Thanks!

8. white f100.jpg

9. flynstone

flynstone

so I was thinkin a little more head room but its too tall rite now, chopped it mite look less like a pimple or my be even backwards on top anyhow thanks ........ otherwise I can use scissors to the pic...old fashion photoshop lol

10. madfish

madfish

van copy.jpg

themoose likes this.
  11. Was it confiscated? Pack your bags and come for a visit .

12. harley rider

harley rider

can someone make this truck a solid color? maybe black or a dark blue or green ? would it be possible to take out the blocks and stands holding up the front fender?Thanks!

Attached Files:

13. stevethepreacher

stevethepreacher

My White F-100.jpg TheMoose turned it white for me and it looks great...now my wife wonders what it would look like with red wheels...anyone? Thanks!

14. Red wheels.jpg

whtbaron and madfish like this.
  15. stevethepreacher

stevethepreacher

Thanks "TheMoose"...you nailed it again...my wife said, "NICE!" So now I know what colors I am going to paint it.

16. We have some amazing talent here don't we...? :) Centurion9

LeoH likes this.
  17. flynstone

flynstone

thanks madfish you saved me a lot of work......... still looks, well like, not working......glad I saw it before I tried it lol...............

18. Not sure why but I kinda like this look body wise. Maybe cause I was a kid of the 70's and its almost along the shorty look that was popular (to some lol). Plus Im still not happy with the bobbed look of my Unibody ... LOL, everyone would flip out if I tried to do this to my truck, cause they know Id never get it back together again.

stevethepreacher likes this.
  19. I threw a hood on it...Very low resolution so its a little grainy

black.jpg blue.jpg green.jpg

madfish likes this.
  20. harley rider

harley rider

very cool moose. handy that you had a hood. thanks!

21. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Hey Moose! Been thinking outside of the box and saw this. Can we give it a try? Thanks, Paul. 31-Cadillac-452-V16-DV-12-AI-02.jpg 31-Cadillac-452-V16-DV-12-AI_01.jpg

22. Mercman4life

Mercman4life

This is way cool, I would have bought one of these if they were available. Good work.

23. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Thanks Moose. Had a buddy, who suggested looking at the 30's Duesenbergs, Packards, Cadillacs, Auburns, etc. after having looked at your two-tone versions. He thought my cabriolet was more of a classic style similar to those. However this combo may be too stark???

24. It doesn't work too well for me....

25. bubblesbacon

bubblesbacon
    from wisconsin

stole this off the Sitting and Rotting thread.. anyone for a good challenge, would be cool to see it with new paint and cool wheels, can anyone make this monster into a cool custom? wtf.jpg

26. stevethepreacher

stevethepreacher

1967 Nova Rod.jpg 1967 Nova.jpg My brother is looking to buy this '67 4-door Nova. He wants it purple above the body crease and silver below, with 17's like the 2 door View attachment 2840546 ...anyone?

27. I say NO on the wheels ......

1967 Nova2.jpg

28. stevethepreacher

stevethepreacher

Thanks...that's what I told him. But he's a Chip Foose fan... (hopefully I will not be banned for dropping his name on here.)