Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pay it foward = free parts for HAMB members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axeman39, Mar 18, 2008.

1. _sir_charles_of_reno

_sir_charles_of_reno

I've got some 1954/55 Pontiac hubcaps. They were painted at one time. If you want them just pay shipping from Reno. They are kind of dinged up but too nice to toss.

I'm looking for a Rat Fink Revelle model, looking to get my kid brother into car building and models. Doesn't have to be an original, something fun.

2. J scow

J scow
    from Seattle

1941 frame w/ X-member cut out. Otherwise in good shape.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

3. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

free 53 or 54 chevy car 3 speed gear box just pay shipping.
    i'm looking for a set of 53 chevy car headlight trim rings. any condition. dented need chromed i don't care. just cheap. thanks jerry

Attached Files:

4. I switched to an automatic in my truck so I no longer need this. It is out of a '54 F100 but I assume it is the same '53-'56. Yours for the price of shipping. Let me know ASAP - I am not going to keep this too much longer.

Attached Files:

5. aonemarine

aonemarine
    from Delaware

interesting Idea!! Ill have to look and see what I have to offer up.

I need a 30-31 model a steering box in rebuildable condition, mine is really beat.
    If you have one PM me, would like to find someone local so we can shoot the bull for a bit.

6. Barsteel

Barsteel
    from Monroe, CT

I have:

Stock drivetrain from the motor back for a '41 Chevy Master Deluxe coupe - includes bellhousing, tranny, all vacuum assist parts, shifter parts, torque tube rear end (drums NOT included), and original 6-bolt tube rims.

I need:

A valve cover for a '54 261 Chevy - this one has the Chevrolet script stamped on it and the oil filler opening at the front of the valve cover. I know it might be a lot to ask, but I need a good one, no dents, etc (I already have a badly dented one).

Chris
    Monroe, CT

7. leadsledmerc49

leadsledmerc49

I've got a pair of headlight bucket assemblies w/ trim rings from a '51-'52 Desoto that came with a grille I bought. I imagine they would be correct for '53 and maybe even '54 but don't quote me. If someone wants to pay shipping they can have them. Message me if interested. Thanks

8. wheels777

wheels777
    from York, PA

Transportation for parts available from York, PA to Gainesville, Fl and back. Traveling south on Wed 11/13, north 11/17.

9. lukey

lukey

Need headlight buckets for a 58 ford custom 300/fairlane... The clips are missing off mine, so I can't put the bezels on.

Have 59 fairlane headlight buckets, and 57 olds 3 piece rear window glass.

10. Going in the trash in the morning.

11. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

I'll take that if you still have it. Let me look in my stash and put something else on here in return.

12. khead47

khead47

I have a nice set of EAB heads that I have about $130 into. Gave e'm a 3 week molasses bath and they cleaned up nicely. Both have flash rust. All threads good. Come get em to a fellow Hamber. I need the Karma!!!!!

13. Barn Hunter

Barn Hunter

I've got a pair of 41T heads and pair of aluminum heads - not sure how useable they might be. Free if you can use them...pick up only in Savannah. Thanks, Brian

Attached Files:

• fha.jpg
      fha.jpg
      File size:
      452.9 KB
      Views:
    • fhs.jpg
      fhs.jpg
      File size:
      353.3 KB
      Views:
    • fhs1.jpg
      fhs1.jpg
      File size:
      307.1 KB
      Views:
    • fhs2.jpg
      fhs2.jpg
      File size:
      456.5 KB
      Views:
  14. olkarz

olkarz

I have 2 passenger side fenders for '53/54 Belair, 210, 150 that are in great condition. No large dents, some repairable rust spots.

I need a driver's side fender in similar condition. No dents other than basic dings...

will deliver if your in the Metro Atlanta area, East Ala I-20 side or West SC I-20 or I-85 Greenville side

PM me

15. joseph.peter.carter@us.ar

[email protected]
    from USA

I know you guys will be fighting over this one, several sets of Keystone Classic mag wheels, uni lug, 6 to 10 inches wide, 25 footers. Free for the taking, from Lively, VA.

damagedduck likes this.
  16. Something small, but it's what I can spare right now.

Felpro gasket for a Chevrolet V8 Eng. 327, 350, 396, 427 (except SP Hi-Perf) with Rochester Carburator 1965-69.
    Part # 60043

If you need it, PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

17. i need some mopar smallblock magnum heads ... maybe someone wann get rid of a set, would also pay for it

18. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

I have a pair of '38 Bantam front fenders. Rough but no rust. Could be saved. Maybe. You haul.

19. choppedtudor

choppedtudor

NOS...still in original box...'58 chevy CLEAR tail lens (round) searching for a deal on a MSD 6462 BTM

20. I have a large lot of street rodder mag from the 70,s till about 2013.Most were mine some i bought at flea markets thru the years. All you have to do is come and get them( sorry but it,s all or nothing). Too many to ship and i don't have the time to go thru them to pull out individuals. I live on the Ma/ NH east coast line and you can pick them up any time.
    George

damagedduck likes this.
  21. Koz

Koz

Free to a good home..... Two shoebox trans. Both seem decent. I know a bunch of you guys are still running the manual three speeds. One Ford, one Merc, (longer tailshaft). Pickup at my shop only. These are the same ones they ran in back of a Y block if I'm correct.

22. Koz

Koz

Trans above To Yankee Dave on here!

23. 62rebel

62rebel

i still have a couple of good roundbody Falcon decklids, a '60-'61 front bumper, some 13" rims, a bunch of poverty caps, washboard trim, '61 driprail trim, a peanut tranny from a '60 Ranchero, heater box, control cables, rebuildable instrument clusters, glovebox doors, ashtrays, and defrost/speaker vent grilles, a couple of sets of electric wipers, inside rear quarter window trim for a tudor, '62 taillights, a daily driver '63 or '62 grille, taillights for a '63 Comet less the lenses; separate backup lights for a Falcon, and more...
    free to anybody local/passing through that needs it

what i need is the trunk panel from a '55-'56 Ford passenger car, from the taillights down to the bumper, with about three inches of trunk floor, the gas tank filler tube cover, and about four inches into the quarters on each side.

i'm in North Charleston, South Carolina, just off Dorchester Road; about two hours north of Savannah, an hour south of Myrtle Beach, two hours east of Columbia. my cell is 843 860 8353

24. vintage_mpg

vintage_mpg

I've got a '68 Ford falcon headlight and headlight bucket sometime can have for the cost of shipping. I'm in 81428.

25. conormulroney

conormulroney

I can keep this going!
    I have a 1953-56 F100 3 speed trans with clutch bracket. works great, fits both the 6 cylinder and y-block trucks. I'd prefer not to ship, so pick up in Santa Cruz Ca. Yours if you can use it.

26. Free if you pickup in Carrollton Tx. turb0 350 trans and converter. was good 3 years ago but has been sitting without fluid since so consider it a core.

27. atch

atch

Free GM 2-bbl cast iron intake manifold. I believe it is a mid 60's Pontiac. It looks nearly identical to the one in this e-bay listing. NOTE: I have no way to take and post a pic of the actual manifold. The pic below is from the above-mentioned e-bay listing.

Has casting number 8784233 on it and (what I believe to be) a date code of J168. I searched the net and couldn't find this casting number. Probably some of you smarter folks can do better.

I'm near Columbia, Missouri.

This manifold had a side fuel inlet 2GC carb on it. I wanted the carb but the swap meet seller wouldn't let me buy the carb without taking the manifold.

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  28. atch

atch

29. Still have this if anyone wants it.

30. Kinky6

Kinky6

Free for HAMB Early Falcon fans: set of 4 wheels, 13", four lug, in Montgomery, AL. If you're paying, I can arrange shipping. Better you should get them than the scrap yard. PM me. K6