Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi Y'all from NC

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by RodRocket, Feb 1, 2015.

1. RodRocket

RodRocket

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hi, I'm a transplant from MD,Thank God! Glad I found you all, nice to find so many people with the same "affliction" as me. Presently working on few projects that I'm finishing up , some of which I will likely be selling to interested parties so the fun can be enjoyed by others. I realize that if I keep all of them, I won't be able to finish them the way I want them. ( 37 Ford "50's style street rod, 32 Ford 3 window coupe, 79 Chrysler 300 - 1 of
    only 3800 survivor with 66,000 miles on it. Plus some motorcycles including a 68 Harley that I bought new with original paint, etc.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  2. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from Detroit.

Like the sedan and I have a bad affliction with 3 window coupes.

Not sure about the white thingy though!!! :)

3. RodRocket

RodRocket

image.jpg
    Thanks Captain, "The White Thingy" belongs to my Honey, so I get to work on it. In case you didn't see the 32, here is a pic.

4. RodRocket

RodRocket

Already replyed, but forgot to say "I like the blue thingy too"!

5. dudley32

dudley32

welcome from Fayetteville...

6. RodRocket

RodRocket

Thanks, Dudley. I'm up in Elm City near Rocky Mount. I hope we can meet up this summer, stay in touch about events you might attend. [email protected]

7. Welcome. Where in Maryland did you escape from?

8. RodRocket

RodRocket

Pasadena, between Annapois & Baltimore. Thanks for reminding me. Too: congested, expensive & I didn't want to get taxed on how many carbs I was running or how many gears in the tranny or how much MD air I was hiding in my tires, if you know what I mean.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  9. [QUOTE="RodRocket, post: 10827725, member: 260562"I didn't want to get taxed on how many carbs I was running or how many gears in the tranny or how much MD air I was hiding in my tires, if you know what I mean.[/QUOTE]................Trust me, I know exactly what you mean.

10. NJ Chick

NJ Chick

Beautiful rides!! Welcome aboard! :)

11. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

WELCOME FROM SOUTH LOUISIANA NICE RIDES