Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Fords in Winter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bob drake repro, Dec 19, 2014.

1. bob drake repro

bob drake repro

We’ve seen a lot of beautiful old Fords on the forum decked-out for the holidays, cruisin’ a snowy road or biding their time in a wintry field/junkyard. We thought it would be fun to display everyone’s favorite winter Ford photos in a Christmas Day slide show.

Help us show off your holiday or snow covered Ford this Christmas! Email a picture with a short description to [email protected] by Monday, December 22nd then watch for it Christmas Day! We will link to the slide show from our homepage and Facebook page.

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s car.

The Bob Drake Team

2. I don't have a great pic to share but I was very excited yesterday to see a 28 or 29 pickup running around my little town here. All black, hot rod heading through the fog on a drizzly mid December day.

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Why in hell would anybody live where it snows? I drive my 'Bucket everyday, but wouldn't personally go where it snows on a bet.

56don likes this.
  4. mike bowling

mike bowling

I live where it snows- just don't know any better I guess.Makes your car tougher to stay out in the fresh air.( Actually, mine get put to bed around mid October- gettin' chilly by then) ------- Hey Nick! It's your Ford!!

Attached Files:

5. brjnelson

brjnelson

6. It doesn't snow everywhere?????????.......tell me more.

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  7. License plate.jpg

WINTER on my Ford in the snow!
    Jim

8. jazz1

jazz1

Only the beastly binder braves the snow 'n cold.
    [​IMG]

smoked1 likes this.
  9. If it wasn't for snow i wouldn't get any work done. Cruise summer, build in winter.

10. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Getting ready for a new engine transplant. ice storm 2.jpg

11. smoked1

smoked1

Here's mine. Merry Christmas! And a happy New year!(hopefully) pics of everything 133.jpg

12. jakesbackyard

jakesbackyard
    from ND
    1. Upholstery

How about my dads '34 Ford traveling down a ND country road circa 1941?

image.jpg

lothiandon1940 and jazz1 like this.
  13. Model A Gomez

Model A Gomez

My 30 pickup is a daily driver that sits in the driveway since I ran out of room in the garage. The attached picture is at the dam east of town where the grandkids were sledding and one of the truck after a snow storm.

Attached Files:

14. Sent a couple of photos. HRP

15. CruZer

CruZer

This is kind of 100_2074.JPG posed but it's all I got of my roadster in snow

16. SanDiegoHighwayman

SanDiegoHighwayman

17. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

A pair of my 40 pkps a few years back.
    DSC01377.JPG DSC01379.JPG DSC01380.JPG

One on the right is the "36 Fordy." It has a 1936 car front clip, 36 car dash, 36 coupe taillights tweaked to fit the 40 pkp rear fenders, and 36 bumpers. I tell folks, "It's a 1936 Ford Super Deluxe pickup... they didn't make many." Then I walk away.
    Merry Christmas to all!
    Al

belair, Hotrodmyk and lothiandon1940 like this.
  18. FTF

FTF

This is ghosts from Christmas past. Taken back in the late 90's. Scan0021.jpg

19. FrozenMerc

FrozenMerc

Perhaps not quite worthy of the contest since it has nothing to do with the holiday other then the X-mas lights still being on the house. This is my '51 in front of the garage from a few April's ago. It was getting too late into the spring and I needed to take it for a drive in order to maintain sanity. One of these days, I will back the Merc out of the garage and get a good winter pic. Just needs to be sunny first, something that hasn't happened in a while.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    timwhit likes this.
  20. blue57ford

blue57ford

Nope. In fact the christmas day forecast for deep South Texas has us with highs in the upper 70's.