Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Free Long Block

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Beep, Dec 15, 2014.

1. I have a disassembled used 1971 Ford 351W long block available. FREE: just come and get it. After early next year she goes to the metal scrap pile. I don't need it and don't want it laying around.

281-687-1071 or [email protected]

2. Beep good of you. I told someone awhile back on a screamin deal that if it was free I couldn't afford to come after it so I won't be coming after the ford either.

Anyway like I said good of you and this will hopefully keep you in the open until someone sees it.

3. belair

belair

hope it goes to someone who needs it. Merry Christmas.

4. damn, wish you were closer

5. Hey Beep. If you can give me until Thursday.....time to charge up a pick up vehicle. I'd love to have it. I sold a same year parts vehicle to a kid from my work. Good fella'. I would chunk in some linked lifters, and maybe an intake depending on what you have. I'll P/M you. Think I may even have a picture of the car. It would be a C4 automatic, '71 unibody Ford marriage.

6. Sounds like it might have found a good home. HRP

7. Ha. Ya' never know Danny. Post '64 unibody is a dirty sentence here....but if he could say '71, free....and don't tell anyone here on me....I could point him to someone that could use it. I work with his mother. She lost his dad recently. He loved an old complete parts car that I had. I let his kid have it. Well basically. He's making payments, but I gave him the title anyway. Good kid.

8. this whole thing is warm and fuzzy....

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  9. The thing needs rebuilding, but all the hard parts are good. It ran when I pulled it out and installed a re-furbished long block. I'll wait until I hear something. I will be in Nebraska for Xmas for a few days so hang on.

10. I p/m ed you here, with some pictures. I get off late today. May I give you a call tomorrow ? If so...what time is good ? I'm off on Thursdays...day or evening is good.

I think I have a gasket set somewhere too. I'm not usually a Windsor guy....just some trade accumulations and some roller parts.

Thanks again sir.
    Jamie Campbell

11. Jamie, never got your pm. Sorry. You can reach me at 281-687-1071 or [email protected]