Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Turkey Run HAMB Parking

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gregg Pellicer, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Just send it to me. 10:00$ for each car
    2920 Carriage dr.
    So. Daytona. Fl 32119

2. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

There are still passes left, One pass is good for as many or few day's as you like.The for sale sign is
    not supposed to be allowed. But I see alot of them. Worse they can do is make you remove it
    Gregg

3. alan p

alan p

hey guys im considering going down to car shop. it sounds like there is a fairly decent selection of vehicles for sale?
    1) is this true and worth the 9 hour drive?
    2) tips for the best day to buy?

4. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

There's usually at least 1000 car's in the car corral. There are plenty at Belair plaza also.I would make sure to be there sat & sun. Saturday biggest selection and Sunday prices start dropping cause people don't want to take em home

5. daytona dave

daytona dave
    from daytona

If you wait to long the good stuff gets snached up like those bomber seats you missed last year

6. Hammered55

Hammered55
    from Florida

Hey Greg, I'm looking to purchase a hamb parking sticker again this year. Sorry I'm so late but I thought my buddy josh was gonna grab me one. Anyways how can I get one from you this year? Thanks, Ryan

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Your right, guess there is no sure fire method

8. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Send check 10:00$ each car. Addy is in post 61

9. Hammered55

Hammered55
    from Florida

Thanks Greg I'll get it in the mail tomorrow!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

10. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Hey guy's. Just want to let yall know the passes are going out pretty fast now I sent out a little over twenty last week.I still have room for 10/15 more car's.If your coming don't wait till last minute and get left out .If you need passes message me and let me know

Gregg

11. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Greg one of our guys rides us a little ratty? Yay or nay? We driving down Friday am.

12. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Bring it on brother if he's a friend of your's he's more than welcome. You know the deal if he need's a pass
    Gregg

13. All American 6

All American 6
    from Sumter, SC

This is a good map. Can't find it posted anywhere. Too small to read on the pre-registration card. Here it is blown up. Looks like Turn 4 tunnel will be the one to use (at least initially). Any other good techniques or routes at peak times in & out Turkey Run 14.jpg ?

14. All American 6

All American 6
    from Sumter, SC

15. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

As long as you have resonable ground clearance . It drop's off quick going into and out of the tunnel.My RPU is kinda low and drags going in and out of tunnel. I have to get a running start so I dont get stuck.If you get in line before gate's open you will get in pretty fastat tunnel or gate 70 on backstretch

16. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Will be rolling down on Friday am out of South Carolina. Me in the 52 and scharleyride in his 34. 95 south. Anyone else.

17. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

OK guy's time is running out. I still have room for a few more car's. If I dont here from you by weds it will be too late to get passes out in the mail.I will have leftover passes at show if you want to get one there. Gregg

18. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake
    from Jax, FL

I plan to roll down on Friday only, if possible I will get a pass that morning. I usually roll in around 8-8:30 on the backstretch. Otherwise I will park with the general populace.

19. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Jake that wont be a problem. I still have a few passes and am not mailing any more out.They will be available at the show till they run out. Just go to our area ,you know where it's at.My girlfriend Jan {parking NAZI }will find you and tell you to get the fuck out.Then you just tell her you want a pass and she will get it for you.Till I get off duty at noon she handles thing's in our area and she don't take no shit LOL . She work's real hard to make sure no intruder's get into our area.
    Gregg

20. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake
    from Jax, FL

Thanks Gregg, see you there.
    Jay

21. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Gregg I'll drop a check in the mail if you still have a space for me ?

22. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

I still have space but don't send check. We can take care of it at show. I will have passes with me there.My girlfriend will have them while I'm working. She will probably be telling yo to move your car. Just tell her you want to buy a pass and she will take care of you.
    Gregg

23. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

ooo might be too late, I placed in the mail box already ... maybe they haven't come yet?

24. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

The HAMB parking area is the best deal going. Your car is on pavement, not grass, so it stays cleaner and there is always someone around to kinda keep an eye on it. The fenced in area helps a lot toward safety too. Also, it is pretty easy to get into that area and back out at the end of the day.

Don

25. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Dont worry about it. I'm sure I will get it in time. If so I will just give you pass at show.
    Gregg

26. Ralph.2008

Ralph.2008

Hey Greg is it to late for passes? I need 4

27. Ralph.2008

Ralph.2008

Hey Greg i need 4 passes is it to late?

28. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Ralph we can probably fit you in.I think it is to late to mail check and passes. We can handle the passes at the show.Just come to the HAMB parking area and ask for me or my girlfriend Jan. You can call me when you get there. 386-295-5000

29. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Getting closer. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys. Bryan and I will be there. Can't wait. We are rolling into town Friday and will be at the track Saturday. ATT37465.jpg ATT12114.jpg

30. toucan

toucan
    from sc

have fun and post some pics!