Register now to get rid of these ads!

tribute build to my deceased son, his 1948 dodge truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skull, Jul 19, 2011.

1. skull

skull

well it is almost car show/cruising season and l am ready for it, still been driving her when weather permits but it seems the bad weather just won't go away soon enough.

l've been invited to several events and plan to drive the heck outta her and enjoy the truck for the purpose she was built, help me and others to see life is precious and to enjoy what time we have here.

enjoy the cruzin' season and driv'em if ya gottem:D

Later :cool:

2. skull

skull

rebuild on the front-end has to happen soon, wore out brand new tires in 4 months of driving this year, next on the list after the street legal race car is finished.

3. geoford41

geoford41
    from Delaware

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Those that have lost a child know the pain you have been feeling. My son Scott was killed in an auto accident last Oct 2013 and we are still in the recovering process. I can tell you that friends and family and a strong faith will help you thru the difficult days ahead. Scott & I had a common bond with cars and shared that bond from an early age. Remember the good times and keep your faith. We miss him every day, Good luck on the truck and God bless you and your family

4. skull

skull

thank you '41,

it does get a little better, been 12 years and l still hurt over it, things are never the same, if you need to vent PM me. somtimes you just need to talk to some one who has had the same experience.

5. Sparky52Dodge

Sparky52Dodge

Great truck and tribute. So sorry!