Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 36-taildragger.....Made in Sweden

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Kenneth31coupe, Mar 17, 2013.

1. rat nasty

rat nasty

Very nice change is good!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. WOW, great start.

3. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

The garage looks fantastic . Much better use of the space , a great transformation .

4. longgoner

longgoner
    from western ny

Wow, looks mighty fine. Best of luck in your plans for making it crowded your way.

5. Boben

Boben
    from Sweden
    1. HAMB Merc Club

Looks great !! Se you at A-bombers ? !

6. When I build the previus garage I never got it finished before I started to work in it.With unpainted concret on the floor and walls it was a pain to tidy up and the light was really poor so this time I promissed my self no work until it´s all done
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks.
    Thanks Ron.
    Thanks Mange.Do you think your Merc will enjoy the stay

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. Boben

Boben
    from Sweden
    1. HAMB Merc Club

Can´t wait to put it there !!

8. Lou39

Lou39
    from Cedar, MI

You broke an anvil ? geez!! remind me not to challenge you to an arm wrestle.

9. Oh no.It´s not me,I´m too skinny for doing that. It´s one of the former blacksmiths who have done it.So don´t worry.

10. Flake32

Flake32

Hi Kenneth
    Any progress on the -36

Bosse

11. Hi Bosse.
    Afraid not. This house project is taking all spare time at the moment but I think I can see the light in the end of the tunnel now so I hope in a near future but even then the progress will be slow .I´ve been asked to chop a ´50 Merc during this winter and that´s an offer I can´t refuse but I will try to alternate between the two if possible.

12. the metalsurgeon

the metalsurgeon
    from Denver

13. Thanks man.
    Took a brake from house renovation the other day and went out to the garage instead.Mocked up a hood side and put a 38 lincoln hub cap on just to get a peak.Popped a beer listening to some blues and dreamed away. P1010975_800x600.JPG P1010979_800x600.JPG

14. Nice Kenneth. She looks like she likes the attention!

15. Caddy-O

Caddy-O

Amazing car... perfect in every way!

16. I just cracked a beer and discovered this thread. - killer build!
    Keep posting.

17. telekenfun

telekenfun

Kenneth, Congratulations on your shop's completion. I bet it will be nice to have room to work in a big bright shop. Your progress on the coupe will undoubtedly improve. If you take on that Merc chop, please start a thread of it. I'm sure there are many of us who would like to see how it's done by a person with the skills and intuition you possess. In any case we look forward to the next phase of your coupes construction. Secondly, how did the chop of that Tudor turn out? We never saw the final result. As for mine, I've just finished installing the glass, so battling suppliers for proper "whiskers", "U" channel and refining "masonite" glass templates is finally over. Now it is on to days under the dash and constructing interior panels as well as a custom headliner.
    Best regards and good luck with all your endeavors, KB.

19. Thanks KB. I still feel a little bit lost with all that space around me:D. The Merc is waiting in my garage right now.The owner taking out the interior and windows him self and there´s still some small details left before the chop is on. I´ll try to make a thread about it. I post a few pics of the 32 from when the owner picked it up.From there the owner is about to build a new chassie for it but I think it still looks the same. P1010822_800x600.JPG
    P1010823_800x600.JPG P1010824_800x600.JPG

20. telekenfun

telekenfun

Wow, You are such a Pro. It appears the chopped was accomplished with few cuts and minimal invasion of the body's integrity. Outstanding job! Thanks for posting.
    Best regards and good luck with all your endeavors, KB.

21. Brentphx

Brentphx

Maybe I haven't spent enough time on the model A threads, but yeah- WOW... I agree that is one clean chop! I can't recall seeing one done with that little damage to the body. Nicely done!

22. RoadsterRod1930

RoadsterRod1930
    from NEPA

LOVE IT cant wait for more pics

23. Thanks a lot.I sure apreciate all the kind words

Thank you very much. Sorry for the long brake and I´ll post new pics as soon as I have some.

Thanks.

24. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You are working on one of my dream kustoms. Keep up the good work she is going to be one bad sled.

25. Watching Lillehammer season 3?

26. desotot

desotot

Wow! what a thread! what a beautiful 3w and what a nice shop. Wow!

27. Thanks Straykat.
    Thank you,thank you and thank you

28. Lilyhamer... A bit off topic but I figured since you haven't been posting much it's because your watching the smash Netflix hit Lilyhamer. It's a show that gives us Americans an insight into how you all In Scandinavia ( Norway , sorry off by a country) live your lives. It's pretty hilarious. Check it out. There's some hot cars on it.

29. Lowcoe.I don´t have the time to watch TV. Working from 7 to 4 then home ,eating and then working on the house for another 4-5 hours,get a shower checking out the Hamb and then it´s bedtime.A few more weeks and I think I´m done for a while in the house and will go back on the cars.Updates will come:).