Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jalopyrama # 11

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lyle Willits, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Awesome thanks for sharing! Do you have any more pics of the last beauty with the 4 banger and supercharger?

2. Is that Dennis Mcphails purple truck in the background?

3. brady1929

brady1929

Great pics, thanks

4. Another great Jalopyrama. Thanks for the pics, Lyle.:)

5. Nice shots, thanks for posting.

6. ...excellent photos as usual;...how many cars show up at this show?

7. Good monday morning entertainment! Thanks..Tim

8. GREAT PHOTO'S....I was stuck set up in the Flea/Parts Meet outside and did not get a chance to walk around at all!!! But it was another GREAT show by JalopyRama Mike and the Rusty Nuts. Great Weather, Great Cars, Great Food, you couldn't ask for a better day, Thanks to all!!!!

9. About 35 inside, by invitation each year, and 250- 270 roll in through the gates at about 7:30 AM.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  10. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

I think this may be the first time I've seen a tractor grille look this good on a build.

[​IMG]

loudbang likes this.
  11. thanks for sharing... any other shots of the 38 Chevy gasser??

13. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

good stuff, thanks for posting.

14. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Very nicely done, Lyle. Thanks so much for posting these and doing such a great job of capturing them. Looks like a large bunch of the same cars that came to RJR came to this as well.

15. Dan, the Texas cars stayed here. The owners flew home, then flew back to Maryland for Jalopyrama and drove them home. Cody Walls ('59 Chevy wagon) lives in Delaware so it was a short hop for him.

16. [​IMG]

If anyone wondered about this "run of the mill" '57 T-Bird, it was purchased in 1962 by Lou Bohuslav and last driven and parked in his garage in 1969. It was removed from the garage 3 weeks ago,,,,,45 years later. The engine doesn't turn over yet, but it will. Lou, now 81 years old, intends to have it on the road again soon. :cool:

17. is that the 2-4 set up on that t-bird?

18. Yes it is, with custom headers and handmade custom tail lights,,,,,from 1962

19. TOE

TOE

Nice coverage Lyle.

20. TOE

TOE

Yup.

New owners brought it up from Virginia.

21. If anyone wondered about this "run of the mill" '57 T-Bird, it was purchased in 1962 by Lou Bohuslav and last driven and parked in his garage in 1969. It was removed from the garage 3 weeks ago,,,,,45 years later. The engine doesn't turn over yet, but it will. Lou, now 81 years old, intends to have it on the road again soon. :cool:[/QUOTE]........................Cool T-Bird and even cooler owner. It was a treat chatting with him.

22. 61dailyf100

61dailyf100

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1414439419.354420.jpg
    Had to repost this, is this a sohc 427 in the picture ?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

23. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yes, it is.

I saw those as I was walking up behind, and then try as I might I didn't see any other changes. Should have looked harder for the headers.

Thanks Mike and all of the Rutsy Nuts. Daughter and I really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for posting the pictures Lyle. I see you carefully avoided shots of the radical Bullet Bird :)

24. I posted the link to 425 photos and there are a few different angles of the green bird.

25. Thank you for posting that was a Great slide show!!