Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2014 TRJ REVIVAL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRJ, Jul 18, 2014.

1. But that can't be your car, that must be your mama's car........painted N shit! :)

2. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

Jack doesn't tell everybody about that horse that has probably served to get him down the road the longest.
    He is still Famous Jack to me and a great guy and friend.
    Al
    PS I'm sure he'll ask me later what I want for my kind comments on the HAMB!!

3. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

The Old Reilable...Like your 40 it still is making laps.....

lothiandon1940 and OL 55 like this.
  4. ...........................Are you coming up Rt. 301 or I-95?

5. Thanks for the response, D-Russ. I just mentioned it because a few of us usually get on 301 @ Upper Marlboro go North to Rt. 197 in Bowie, take it N. to 295 (Baltimore/ Washington Pkwy) to 695 Baltimore Beltway but it was just a passing thought. I like those slightly less heavily traveled roads when in a hot-rod as opposed to I-95 and I-97 where people are blasting by you @ 85 mph. It would probably be difficult to co-ordinate a meet-up as I'm still not sure who all from here is going and how early we'll be pulling out. Anyway, be safe and if we see ya' we see ya'. Are you guys coming up for the Jalopyrama again next month?.............Don.

6. 1488228_783998798281643_536997705_n (1) (2).jpg Probably be in this again, D-Russ. I do think there is a thread working on the Md.Social Group but we're kind of a disjointed bunch with some coming from the Eastern Shore, some from So. Md. and quite a few from up on all sides of Baltimore. Apparently there will once again be a HAMB parking area even though perhaps 80% of those in attendance are on here at least now and then.:) I think the last two yrs. we were on 301 at Upper Marlboro by 7:45 or so but like I said before, we're kinda disorganized.:eek:

7. HelmuthBrothers

HelmuthBrothers
    from New Jersey

My names John Helmuth and I'll be coming with the entire Helmuth Family. We have a 37' Chevy business coupe that my grandfather built 30 years ago and now my Father John Helmuth Sr. now owns and drives. My uncle Dave Helmuth's 39' Ford Deluxe will be making its 3rd year in a row, and his son (and cousin) Dave Jr's Chopped/Channeled/Sectioned full-fendered 1930 Model A Sedan will be making its 2nd year in a row. Definitely one of these best shows to go to on the east coast if not the country! Hoping to have my 30 Model A coupe there next year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scooterville and lothiandon1940 like this.
  8. Awesome Helmuth Family rides.:)...^^^^^^^^

9. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

We'll be dancing in the streets two weeks from tonight!!

10. Hurley50

Hurley50
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NC

11. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Thank you for the kind words,Steve! "The Iron Man" (Gary T) and I had a great time meeting all the cool people and the hot rods were awesome!
    Hoping to see everyone again this year!

12. HelmuthBrothers

HelmuthBrothers
    from New Jersey

Thanks a lot!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

Along with our 32 Studebaker Rockne and 32 Roadster, we will also have a few other Ohio guys with us. Both the 32 roadster and 33 Speedstar will be for sale. We can't wait to be driving them all in 2 weeks! Image 8.jpg 10269485_636904326396546_3531053378852728809_n.png Image 2.jpg Image 2.jpg

14. Does anyone know if the Pimlico map info will be the same as last year's?

2013-Pimlico-site-map.jpg

15. Curt Six

Curt Six

There will be a new map of Pimlico for this year. I will post it this weekend once it's finished. There are just a few changes (more vendors, rearranged bar/seating area, etc.), but we will still have a HAMB parking area.

I remember this Model A from last year. If you get a chance, check it out while you're there. It's really nicely built, and just has a killer look.

Scooterville likes this.
  16. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

I should quit looking at this thread.... sure wish I could come out there again this year!

17. ..................Just know that you guys are always welcome.:)...........Don.

18. HelmuthBrothers

HelmuthBrothers
    from New Jersey

thanks a lot! We really appreciate it!

19. HelmuthBrothers

HelmuthBrothers
    from New Jersey

Adding this car to the list. Joining the Helmuth brothers gang is Mike Miskoski hailing from Atco, NJ with his recently built 1932 ford 3-window. The car will be making it's first public appearance at The revival and it's been over 20 years since mike has had a car to even show. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1410567156.560807.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1410567236.343920.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  20. Hurley50

Hurley50
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NC

You will have a good group of cars! Looking forward to meeting you and checking all these cars out!

21. HelmuthBrothers

HelmuthBrothers
    from New Jersey

Likewise man!

22. wex65

wex65
    from WV

Just found out about this event last week and happy to see it is only 90 minutes from here. Looking forward to it!

Hoping to get some ideas for my A build.

23. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Hi guys,

Ryan posted a thread on The Revival check it out for more info regarding the event and for a preview of some of the awesome cars that will be attending.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/?p=23931

Cheers,
    Your friends at TRJ.

24. DRD57

DRD57

I'll be hopping a plane and bumming a ride in the HopUp staff car for this one.

25. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

Don, Were are you guys staying.....

26. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

We are very excited about our Revival show coming up in a couple of weeks. If you would like to join us for a long weekend of cruising the Baltimore waterfront, great live music and local food, and hundreds of the nations finest traditional hot rods, customs, and competition cars just click on Revival for more information.

Here are a couple of cars that will be at the show:

Glen Jensen , Sycamore, IL, 37 chevy.JPG
    Glen Jensen. Sycamore, IL
    '37 Chevy

Patrick Adams. 54 Chevy, Stevens, PA.jpg
    Patrick Adams. Stevens, PA
    '54 Chevy

Please share your hot rod or custom that you are bringing to the Revival on this post.

We hope to see you there!

Cheers!
    Your friends at TRJ

Attached Files:

27. Clark

Clark

We're bringing Bill Tower's 32 coupe and tudor.......and hopefully my new modified.....if its done
    Clark
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lothiandon1940 and Scooterville like this.
  28. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

As far as I know,I will be there---haven't missed one yet!

29. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

DRD57, GARY T, Clark- Glad to see you guys can make it to the Revival show! We are hoping for a great turn out at this event.

Here are a couple of pictures that our pal, Andy, sent us. He's not sure if he should drive with the Halibrands or the WW with chrome steelies. Which would you prefer to see at the show?
    DSCF2582.jpg DSCN1685crop.jpg
    Andy Volpini. Glen Arm, MD
    1940 Ford Coupe

Feel free to share your hot rod or custom that you are bringing to the Revival on this post.

lothiandon1940 likes this.