Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Beachbum's cookout extravaganza!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motoandy, Sep 1, 2014.

1. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

What better way to spend a Sunday then with friends, family, food and some hotrods. Big thanks to Beachbum Jim and his wife for their hospitality.

The last picture is proof positive that a good time was had BY ALL.................................... ATT07137.jpg ATT34437.jpg ATT94592.jpg ATT90759.jpg ATT68783.jpg ATT04996.jpg ATT12114.jpg ATT12194.jpg ATT15388.jpg ATT18882.jpg ATT30467.jpg ATT25601.jpg ATT34647.jpg ATT75869.jpg

Attached Files:

2. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

3. toucan

toucan
    from sc

love that picture! cut it down and glue it to your rear view mirror.

beachbum jim likes this.
  4. toucan

toucan
    from sc

thanks mr mrs beachbum we had a great time! why do all the cars in the myrtle beach area have some of the finest interiors on the east coast? contact beachbum jim and he will tell you the answer.

beachbum jim likes this.

5. Sue and I want to thank all our friends for coming out. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and look forward to doing this again next year.

6. Looks like a lot of fun! HRP

beachbum jim likes this.
  7. Man we had a good time, thanks Jim and Sue

beachbum jim likes this.
  8. Despite running late, I had a great time. Good people, food and some old cars to boot! Even the ride to and fro was enjoyable- the merc was able to stretch her legs at 70-80 on Hwy 22.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

beachbum jim likes this.
  9. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Looks like it was certainly a good time . I've got a bunch of pics of my daughter passed out in the seat after stuff like that too . I just can't pass up the opportunity to "get the evidence" , lol !

beachbum jim likes this.
  10. Had a great time hanging out with the BEST folks around. Jim and Sue are incredible hosts! Thanks for having us!

beachbum jim and loudbang like this.
  11. jr9162

jr9162

Dang, got back to Anchorage yesterday pm from phase one of our move to TN. House hold goods and 38 Buick are now relocated to Walland. Back finishing up the remodel of our AK house and get it on the market. Will be headed back down the highway this month. Won't miss this event next year. There will be another one won't there?

beachbum jim likes this.
  12. Yes sir John, this will be an annual event and everyone is welcome. The wife and I were floating in the pool yesterday commenting how we would love to have everyone show up for round two!!!

13. It was a blast! Thank you to Beachbum Jim for inviting us. You were a gracious host.

beachbum jim likes this.
  14. You are welcome Jason. You and your wife are awesome!

15. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Jim, our calendars are marked for next years Labor Day!!!!

beachbum jim likes this.
  16. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Jim, technically it is next year........when are we hanging out?

17. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looks like a lot of cars and lotta love.....