Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs HELP TO FIND CRUISE NIGHT IN NEW YORK

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MARTIN MCLAUGHLIN, Aug 28, 2014.

?
  1. HELP IN LOCATING CRUIZE NIGHT IN NEW YORK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. EMAIL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HI JUST JOINED THE HAMB I AM I UK ENGLAND I HAVE 2 MODEL A RAT RODS 1 IS QUITE A FAMOUS RAT ROD AS IT WAS IN THE AUDI ADVERT (STILL ON YOU TUBE) A FEW YEARS AGO AND IT WAS CALLED UNLOVED ANYWAY I AM COMING TO NEW YORK 10 SEPTEMBER TO 20 SEPTEMBER 2014 I WANT TO COME TO CRUIZE NIGHTS / SHOWS I CANNOT SEEM TO FIND ANY CAN ANYBODY HELP ???? ALSO IF ANYBODY NEEDS SPARES FOR UK CARS / VEHICLES LET ME KNOW REGUARDS MARTIN

2. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

3. New York is a big state.:rolleyes:..............and I won't even tell you what you can do with your R.. R..s

4. Brian C

Brian C

These are all on Long Island.

Lighthouse shopping center on Montauk Hwy in Oakdale on Thursday nights.

Islip Town Hall parking lot. Main St in Islip on Saturday nights.

The old OBI parking lot or Captree State Park on Fire Island on Sunday mornings - Early!

5. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

Bear Mountain State Park, every Wednesday afternoon/evening. It's enormous.

This Sunday: Carbs and Caffeine at Lime Rock Raceway, Salisbury, Ct. Lots of pre-65 exotics, ex race cars, rare European beauties, etc. Stay for Monday's vintage races. It's awesome.

Enjoy.

6. mrquickwhip

mrquickwhip

Maybe you should contact rich from randrhotrodimports. Rich lives in New Jersey so should be able to help....russ in Luton should also be able to help.....bob in Scotland

7. THANKS FOR THAT have a look at these on you tube
    Audi R8 Spyder 'Beauty and the Beasts'
    thants for info

8. looks very good i am just building brooklands special many thanks

9. looks good thanks for info as i am just building a brooklands racer so very interested have a look at this
    Audi R8 Spyder 'Beauty and the Beasts' and they do pendine sands vhra in uk loads of classic rods reguards martin