Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2014 TRJ REVIVAL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRJ, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

I cannot wait!! It has been so incredibly cool both the last two years.

Steve Dumain's '29 Model A Pickup at the 2013 event
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    Bowtie Coupe and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. ...............and we're all glad that you are coming back again, Dan, hopefully to make magic happen again through your lenses. Maryland welcomes you.

Skrape48 and Bowtie Coupe like this.
  3. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Thanks a lot Don! I am still hoping to get a really excellent shot of your car.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  4. It's Don, Dan, Andy has the '40 DeLuxe Coupe with flames. Though I would be proud to be seen in Andy's '40, mine is the Standard Coupe in my avatar photo................................................................<<<<<<<<

6. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

My bad Don. Either way - would love to get a great shot of yours as well. I corrected my original post.

7. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Definitely don't miss Fells Point - here is El Jeffe's 1957 Caddy there last year.
    [​IMG]

8. ................................................Not a problem, Dan. With all of the photos that you take it must be overwhelming to keep everything straight.:)..............Don.

Dan Greenberg likes this.
  9. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

Last year we brought our 41 Willys as pictured here. This year we are bringing our 1932 Studebaker Rockne and 32 roadster. Had a great time driving the Willys everywhere last year. My brother and I are excited to come back and have 2 different cars this year. We should have a few more Ohio cars coming with us as well. Excited to see Dan Greenberg's photos again as well!
    Image 4.jpg Image 25.jpg IMG_0635.JPG Image 13.jpg Image 3.jpg

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  10. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Thanks! I will look forward to photographing that awesome and very unique Studebaker.

11. Hey Dan! Great photos as usual! Maybe you can make mine look cooler the way you photograph? LOL, I'll be at the TRJ Revival Sat-Sun. 100_2058 (Medium).JPG

GEEZZER and lothiandon1940 like this.
  12. Someone here in Baltimore has or had a Rockne. Not sure who owned it. It was fenderless with a 348 or 409.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  13. I'm going for the first time and staying at the host Mariot. I can't wait!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

14. .......................................................You won't be disappointed.

15. Church

Church
    from South Bay

Looking more and more like I will be able to make it this year. Can't wait!

16. Rick Dore is bringing the 'Black Pearl'. 645x430xBlack-Pearl.jpg.pagespeed.ic._SzFnxFsSK.jpg

17. ^^^ That car is breathtaking. Can't wait to see it in person.^^^:)

18. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

Wheels are already rolling , see you guy there...

Attached Files:

19. Curt Six

Curt Six

Lots of cool stuff happening with the show just three weeks away. Like Scott said Rick will be coming to the show with the Black Pearl. For those of you guys within earshot of Baltimore, he and I will be on 98 Rock's morning show around 9am on the Wednesday morning before the show. Tune in to hear me say "um" a lot.

There are so many cool cars coming, we're really excited. Jim Bobowski (who's restoring the Pierson Brothers' '36 coupe) recently bought the Bill Likes Deuce roadster. He's going to bring it down for the show...one of the first times it's been out in decades, as far as I understand.

Attached Files:

Scooterville and lothiandon1940 like this.
  20. Curt Six

Curt Six

Kevin Anderson is bringing his chopped '63 Riv. He's changed up the wheels and tires since it debuted back in '06, and done a lot of work to (and around) the nailhead.

Attached Files:

21. Curt Six

Curt Six

I know he posted earlier, but Kevin Svarda and a whole crew of guys are coming in from Ohio. And we just heard from Lou Calasibetta who's driving his Merc down from New Jersey with over a half dozen other customs from the area.

Attached Files:

22. Curt Six

Curt Six

I'll post up some more shots that have come in when I have a chance to go through them. In the meantime, if you're interested we also just put up a new TRJ Revival website with a bunch of other info about the show. You can access it at www.roddersjournalrevival.com or through our main site when you hit the "revival" button. It's a work in progress, but there's some good stuff on there. Post up some photos if you're heading to the show. We're really looking forward to hanging out with everyone.
    Curt

Scooterville likes this.
  23. Anyone heading there from the eastern shore early Saturday that wants to tag along or I can meet up with? If so.. we can meet in Kent Island. Let me know. Thanks

Scott

24. tevintage

tevintage

Curt I thought Bill Gandhl was restoring the Pierson Bros coupe according to the last TRJ. What's the word??? TEB

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

25. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

I plan on coming for the 1st time this year, Hope to meet other Hambers.

Ago IMG_0082.JPG

bushwacker 57 and Scooterville like this.
  26. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

image.jpg
    I'll planning on attending with my wagon

27. I believe you are correct, but I think Jim Bobowski does own it though. Curt does allot of writing so I'm sure it was little mixup :)

28. Curt Six

Curt Six

That is correct - Bill is doing the restoration. I just meant that Jim is the same guy that owns the Pierson coupe and is behind its restoration (he also owns the Geisler Construction/Ayala Bros pickup....and his dad owns the Eddie Dye roadster).

That Hemi-powered three-window Ago is bringing is badass.

Scooterville likes this.
  29. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

That Hemi-powered three-window Ago is bringing is badass.

Curt,
    It will be for sale.

Ago

30. lothiandon1940 likes this.