Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vanguard motors in Plymouth MI

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Fargo, Jul 18, 2014.

1. I'm just curious if anyone has had any dealings with them, and any feed back that you may have. A customer of ours is looking at a 1932 Dodge that they have for sale there, so we are wondering if there's any point in pursuing it or if he should stay away. Thanks in advance.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. I live in the general area, and never had any dealings with them but never heard anything bad either. It's in a nicer area of town (Plymouth). They claim they own all the cars for sale (no consignments). Most of the stuff looks very good, but top of the market pricing for sure.

Steve

3. Thanks for the reply, sometimes not hearing anything bad is as good as good reviews.....money isn't so much an issue, he's after a reliable driver. He's willing to fly one of our techs down there from northern Alberta, Canada to check it out with him as he's not a guy who works on cars or knows a lot about them, like I said just wants a cool, well built car he can enjoy.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. oldsman41

oldsman41

tell him to fly the tech in. a friend of mine bought a car from them. very nice henry steel car. quality of the build was excellent. i think he paid a fair price because it was a nice build. little pricey for my wallet but he is real happy.