Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Sit Down 2014 @ Gambino Kustoms

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hot Rod Coalition, Jul 13, 2014.

1. I couldn't find the thread that contained the event coverage from The Sit Down that happened today. If there was already one started, my apologizes, but if not, here you go.

The Sit Down” in San Jose, California is one of the West Coast premier invitational events. The notorious Alex Gambino of Gambino Kustoms is the one responsible for the coordination of the event. It wasn't uncommon for Alex to zip by you on his bike while bobbing a weaving $20K+ paint jobs on his way to assist with parking. With a strong team of family, employees, friends and volunteers the show ran like [​IMG] clockwork. From bordering states, to so cal, and surrounding cities, everybody who was anybody in the scene was there. It really felt more like a homecoming or a family reunion than a car show. Small groups were congregated sharing frosty beers, smokes, and laughs. To be honest, from a promoter standpoint this show was very refreshing. The kustom car culture has really taken off again the last five years, and I couldn't be any more excited because these guys and gals are the real deal. They may not look like your typical gold chain wear street rodder but that’s what I think is so attractive about their community. Alex and Gambino Kustoms is doing special things in automotive world and if he keeps being so hospitable to his guests this event is going to explode. If you'd like to check out the rest of our 300+ photo gallery go to www.hotrodcoalition.com.

Attached Files:

SapienKustom likes this.
  2. more

Attached Files:

SapienKustom likes this.
  3. IMG_5932.jpg IMG_5936.jpg IMG_5938.jpg

Attached Files:

SapienKustom likes this.
  4. IMG_5940.jpg IMG_5944.jpg

Attached Files:

SapienKustom likes this.

5. lots more on the site. Goodnight and I hope you enjoy the pics.

6. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Wonderful shots and cars. Thanx, Gary

7. WOW!,,this is one nice wagon. HRP

[​IMG]

SapienKustom likes this.
  8. IMG_5945.jpg I can't get this cad out of my head! I love it!

SapienKustom likes this.
  9. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

10. Rem

Rem

Great pics of great cars - thanks for posting.

11. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

The show was awesome. Its hard to beat seeing all of the beautiful Kustoms in one spot.

12. Our pleasure buddy. Thank you for working so hard at putting on a great event. Blackie would be proud of you. I would love to host you and the Beatniks at our Valley Nationals on Oct. 4th and 5th. Here is a link to register or just get more info.
    http://www.hotrodcoalition.com/valley-nationals-form/

Attached Files:

13. Thanks Gary

14. I couldn't agree more. It will definitely be an annual drive to San Jose for me. Your car looks great! Keep up the good work my friend.

15. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

Thanks, we'll see you soon