Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Rodder's Journal & The H.A.M.B. Alliance

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 25, 2014.

1. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

Ive been slacking on becoming a Alliance member...never had a finished car to hang my tag. I will this summer though, so this comes at perfect timing.

Get that international deal going and you have yourself a customer

2. brad2v

brad2v

TRJ comes packaged very well, all of mine are pristine (knock wood). I'm in as soon as the international deal is sorted.

Flowmeister likes this.
  3. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I have collected every issue of TRJ but just decided to let my subscription end. The mag has not done much for me lately (got tired of all the bare metal covers that seem to look alike and as my taste has leaned towards the 60s style (bellflower/ lowrider/ street custom), the coverage of 60s style is limited. This deal just might get me to jump back in.

hrm2k likes this.
  4. flathead okie

flathead okie

Can't beat the luck. My Alliance membership just ran out. Guess I'll get a sub. to the Rodders Journal too.

5. Done. Was just the deal I've been waiting for. Been slacking on both for awhile.

6. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Mine is up in July Im in

7. jhtdon

jhtdon
    from Florida

My first Alliance usage. Two years RJ for me and Duke, my ex Father in Law, the best mechanic I have ever known.

8. Austinrod

Austinrod
    from Austin

I just paid for the alliance two weeks ago
    Face palm

Posted from Austinrod

9. This needs a STICKY!

10. i like when this happens.
    is there an address to send a check?

11. GaryC.

GaryC.

Good timing! My RJ subscription just came to an end and I've been thinking about the Alliance membership. What a great way to renew. Thanks to you both!

12. pila38

pila38

Not a problem, just extend your membership and get the rag for only $25. Its a helluva deal, I just jumped in.

I still don't have a finished car either, I just hang them on the garage wall above the workbench.

13. That was the last straw. Been holding out on both. Not because I am a cheap bastige, but lazy. Thanks for the deal guys, and CONGRATS on 20 years!

14. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

@woodz @Flowmeister @ynottayblock

OK fellas, we just got the international deal put together. It took an extra few hours to figure as shipping those TRJ books is damned expensive. But, if you are an international customer you are getting even more than 25% off. Click here for details.

15. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

thanks Ryan and Steve. I was waiting on an amazing offer before I re-subscribed to both of these. I guess this was what I was waiting for.

16. @Ryan & @TRJ -

Congrats on your 20 year anniversary!

Great deal! ... but kinda a bummer that I just renewed my TRJ subscription last week (i.e., a 2-year subscription renewal for $88).

17. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Steve and I both worried about cases like yours. So much so, that we damn near didn't do this promotion at all. Our only solution to the problem that wouldn't bankrupt us was to sell an extension at the same price, but for guys like you that already have a 2-year sub, the extension might not seem as beneficial at the moment. All I can really say is... Sorry man.

18. No apologies necessary ... My post wasn't a plea to make an exception for folks like me ... I was just commenting on how I always seem to miss out on the great deals.

19. I'm in, done deal!

20. Done. All the cool kids are doing it

21. ronzmtrwrx

ronzmtrwrx

Done. My last issue of TRJ was my last and it was time to renew, and I knew I needed to join The Alliance. The timing could not have been better for me. Thanks Ryan and Steve!

22. Perfect timing, my Alliance membership expires July 6th. So in for another year of Alliance and a year of Rodders Journal. Thanks for the partnership!

23. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Great deal, I'm in.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App

24. woodz

woodz
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just ordered it! Thanks Ryan and TRJ for this killer deal. Congradulations on 20 years and here is hoping for another 20.

25. Staz44

Staz44
    from Ohio

I would buy a t-shirt with that logo on it. Just saying.

26. brad2v

brad2v

Done, thank you gentlemen.

27. flathead A

flathead A
    from michigan

Sweet deal,and you can never have enough "T"shirts ,ordered one of those also.

28. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm in brosef, making cool deals like this makes you suck even more.

29. The37Kid

The37Kid

What a great gift to celabrate your anniversaries! Will there be a special $75.00 section in the classified section for us that need to convert crap into something useful? Bob

30. Chevydeuce

Chevydeuce

Great timing cause I wanted to renew both.
    Thanks for that killer deal:)

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!