Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Dashboard identification help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SteppinOut, Jun 22, 2014.

1. SteppinOut

SteppinOut

I guy on another site has asked what this dash might be from. He states that it is very small - like Bantam small. Located in Canada and most likely had a v butt window with a rear opening hood. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

2. Can't be much help but if the photo isn't reversed it's right hand drive. HRP

3. I'm thinking English Ford.

4. Spex84

Spex84
    from Canada

Hi all--I'm the guy who SteppinOut posted the dash photo for. Today I went back and shot a few more. I've spent a good while searching the net, and still have not managed to find any matching dash that A: has those horizontal ribs in it and B: lacks a glovebox.
    I think I was wrong about the v-butt windshield--looks more like a flat windshield and v'd cowl.
    In the new photos, I placed a license plate (regular north american sized) for scale reference.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. squirrel

squirrel

hillman minx looks like this. I'm not saying this is what it is, just that it has a few similar features.

[​IMG]

6. Spex84

Spex84
    from Canada

I forgot about Hillman. I think you nailed it--the dash has been cut down width-wise, and is missing the lower part (package tray?). The single- louver vents in the top of the dash also match the Minx. Thanks for the tip!