Register now to get rid of these ads!

Signing off for good

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1954fordkustom, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1954fordkustom

1954fordkustom

Well guys its been a good run. Since I haven't got any help on a few issues iv been having. I have decided to sign off. Catch you on the flip side

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Wow. That's awesome.

3. pastlane

pastlane

Took his ball and went home...

4. what were the issues? how can we help?

5. No. I think he had an issue posting classified ads. So now he's going home.

6. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

He cant post in the classifieds.....was atleast one of his issues.

7. Whatever....

Ryan has been super - responsive to glitches during the upgrade. He has also done a great job of posting tutorials about using the new format. Based on the number of times some basic questions get asked, apparently a lot of people are not reading the tutorials.

Good luck finding a better playground - it ain't out there...

ProEnfo likes this.
  8. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

You know how the song go's Don't go away mad just go away you will be missing some great learning experiences

9. henry29

henry29

I sold something in the classifieds once.

10. Having been told several times you can't reply to classifieds bothers you,no one can,,you have to send them a PM (Start a conversation),,man why can't we have the PM's again? HRP

11. Yeah,been like that for a few years.I haven't tried the conversation feature yet.Sad thing is fordkustom probably wont read these responses.

12. Bill Rinaldi

Bill Rinaldi

Sure do agree with HRP----I'd really like to see PM"s---Maybe in a same thing, but different form. RINALDI

13. Not really sure how other than what they are called they are any different than they were before. Click on a users name, then click on start conversation, type your message and click start conversation again. Seems pretty straight forward to me??

Model T1 likes this.
  14. The conversation thing seems to work just fine.
    And it's kinda funny that we are all replying. If the guy left then..... A little irony there.

15. How many times have we read they are gone but for some reason they don't actually leave. HRP

Model T1 likes this.
  16. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Gone to the corn field with my subscription to R&C.

17. Model T1

Model T1

So all of the other things here aren't worth staying? Wow! :rolleyes:But it's funny. This is like trying to explain something on a phone after the other party hung up.

18. To the corn field. :D HRP

19. Just like my teenagers sadly...... (This concludes my non hot rod posts for the month)

20. Leaving the hamb is like holding a grudge....the only person hurt is yourself.

21. Yeah that section that includes likes, trophies and notable members is kind of lame. My first thought was is this real? I guess im just upset because I dont put my 2 cents in on every post so I can have 27,000..........I will go wipe my tears now.

22. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

I say if you post a whiny outro you should be banned.

23. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Not sure what your issues were but as far as the forum changes I'm liking it. Definitely is a learning curve but the benefits are worth it.

24. Roadagent2

Roadagent2

If he is true to his word he is not reading your posts, so why do you bother!

25. Are people so dumb they cant tell that conversations and PM's are the same damn thing with a different name? Most of my old private messages transferred over and are still accessable under the "conversations" header. Come on. It ain't that hard.

When I post an ad here I might never look at it again, or come back weeks later to bump it up, even when you could reply to those ads replying to mine was a waste of your time because I might never see it.

26. He was online at:
    Last Activity:
    Today at 6:42 PM
    Honestly it's easy to poke fun at a fellow member but I hate to see guys get frustrated and leave the hamb,is the new format hard to understand? you bet but if you just keep your head down and damn the torpedoes,and just keep trying you will finally over come the hurtles and finally get it. HRP

27. fairlaneranch

fairlaneranch

Gee, I miss him already:(

28. pbr40

pbr40
    from NW Indiana

Drama! Don't need it

29. The staff has personally replied to your queries regarding the classifieds (I have responded to your post in the Q&A and have sent a private conversation). If you have unresolved issues, it would be best to contact us via private conversation...we are here to help, but are not able to do that very effectively if you do not reply back.

117harv and bowie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.