Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage **The Jalopy Jam Up 2014**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jeff Norwell, May 19, 2014.

1. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Hell yeah! Lookin' Forward to this one! Gonna be a good time for sure! Either gonna have the 59 wagon or my 53 chevy. Gotta decide before i send in my pre-reg. Can't wait! Lookin' forward to hangin out with everyone.

55gasserkid and Jeff Norwell like this.
  2. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Hey man glad that you are coming! If you want to pre-register but you are not sure which car you are going to bring just send both sets of photos of the two cars to the [email protected] email. We can get you on the pre-registration list long before you make a decision on what car you are going to bring.
    Jay

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  3. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

You are all set Gil! got the photos! Can't wait to see that car of your up close!
    Jay

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  4. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Larry if you want to pre-register and you need a form just email us at the [email protected] email address and we can get a form sent to you through email. All you will need to do is just print it out then and send it in. Any other questions man just ask.
    Jay

5. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Mista Cryans… you also need to convince your dad to bring up his 33 race car…It would be a hit! We do have several vintage drag cars that are planning to attend.A nice Cackle would be very welcome.We do want vintage race cars to show and bring joy to the crowd.
    Please spread the gospel to those locally in your area… that understand what this gig is about.

55gasserkid likes this.
  6. LeadKing

LeadKing

Steve bring that guitar and wicked cool girl of yours as well! I need her to sell stuff for me! She's killer at it! Bring the rest of the Buffalo group with ya, more then welcome to come up the night before as well!
    Cheers

7. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

I may have to get a passport, and bring the rest of the
    Resurrectors C.C. along. Its been awhile Brandon. Be cool to hang with you guys again.

Jeff Norwell and 55gasserkid like this.
  8. LeadKing

LeadKing

Hey man that would be killer! I still have your club support shirt...little tight now!
    Send me an email at [email protected] and i can fill you in on whatever details you need.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  9. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

@Jeff Norwell its going in for paint on June 7, so I should have it driving by then

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  10. GOATROPER02

GOATROPER02
    from OHIO

Man...... Id be pressing my luck skirting the boarder again......

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  11. I can't wait. Do we need to send money along with the pre-registration form. Also which night is the camping night. Hopefully, my shit pile won't be in a million pieces during the show. I got some stainless I gotta bring along for ya to Jeff.

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  12. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Awesome….gonna be a Killer Custom Brent!

13. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

You can do it.. you ain't no quitter! hahaha

14. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Mitch,
    Camping is included on the Sat. evening(the 16th).Yes..Money is sent with Pre-reg.

15. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

…This just in……
    Camping wil be available on the Friday evening before the day of the show…. this is for all our pals who are travelling a distance to attend.The cost is a mere $5.
    Bathroom facilities will be in place.
    The Saloon will be on,Bonfire and such will be happening the night before.

16. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

For Info viewing pleasure……

1956709_300750336740450_117716256_o.jpg

55gasserkid likes this.
  17. Cool. My car may be down for a rebuild so when is the last day you can register? Or would it be best to just do it anyways even if the car is down or not? Thanks Jeff I can't wait.

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  18. catdad49

catdad49

Sounds like a great first time event and location. Wish you guys all the best. Remember after all the work, it's supposed to be fun. Love the art work..... not a surprise.

19. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Thanks for the well wishes man! We absolutely understand Catdad49 where you are coming from. We are in this twofold. First is to provide an event where we can showcase pre 64 traditional hot rods and customs and the secondly is just to make an event that will be fun and entertaining for the participants and guests of the show to be apart of.
    Jay

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  20. Well, the 34 won't be near ready in time, but I'll cruise over with the 60. Finally, a show that doesn't require a 3 hour one way drive!

@Jeff Norwell @55gasserkid It's just stock, but I plan on camping in it. Need me to pre-register, or just show up and park in the outcast lot? :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Speedy,
    If your rad 34 is out of the Candy Factory by the show date and you want to…. you can haul it to the show and bring the project.We encourage ongoing projects.Your call buddy.
    Glad to have you!

22. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

O.K. I just sent in my pre-registration and decided on my Shoe Box as the ride I will be taking. DSCF0387.JPG SAM_5965.JPG

23. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Glad that you are bringing the shoebox man! She looks great! I will contact you when I see your pre-registration! Jay

24. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Man bring that combo! We have a couple people that are bringing projects! that they are working on that are not quiet done yet! Glad that you are coming man! Jay

25. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

TIME FOR A BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

27. If I can swing it, I plan on bringing the whole package down. I'm going to push to have the frame in primer/paint with the motor plumbed. Most likely no body though.

At the very least, I'll have the 60 there. Looking forward to it!

Posted via telegraph.

55gasserkid likes this.
  28. Fuck man that truck is clean! Y-Block?

Jeff Norwell likes this.
  29. Yep. 292 Y Block. Just stock...

But that engine bay looks big enough for an Olds, no sweat. Haha

Posted via telegraph.

Jeff Norwell and 55gasserkid like this.
  30. seatex

seatex

Way cool, and just around the corner (timewise, anyway)! Good luck on the new show, Mr. Norwell, should be a hoot!

Jeff Norwell likes this.