Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Deuce Roadster passed away tonight

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, May 19, 2013.

1. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

So sorry. We'll miss him

2. Oh my... God Speed Randy....

3. I drove over from Atlanta to pick up a few car things from friends in Columbia and heard about Randy this afternoon. I knew him from the Early Wheels days. Hung out in Charlotte like always for a few this April. My condolences to Ouidasue and Randy's family.

Harmon Hodge aka Ace Barker.

4. kyvetteman

kyvetteman

So sorry for the loss of your friend. I must say I have benefited from his immense knowledge and always enjoyed reading his posts. Sympathies to his family as well.

5. outlaw256

outlaw256

so sorry to hear this. I don't know how I missed this back in may but I did. r.i.p. sir...

6. Since this thread has been brought back I would like to thank my Hamb friends for all the private messages I received,,your support was/is truly appreciated.,,Thank you all.

I have been in touch with Ouidasue and she is doing well,,she has a huge support network with her retired teachers association (ADK) and her Church. HRP

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  7. Support groups are very important. Thanks for the update.

8. roadsterman32

roadsterman32
    from wi

Remembering Duece Roadster today on the 1 year date of his passing. My prayers and best wishes still go out to his wife Ouedasue and his family along with all his close friends.

9. He's still helping out today - I was reading his responses about the Zips water pump riser and decided to purchase one.

10. 35WINDOW

35WINDOW

It is with great timing that this Thread re-energized, as I was thinking about
    Randy this weekend while I was working on my Coupe-R.I.P. Randy, and know that people are still thinking of you-

11. 35WINDOW

35WINDOW

12. Proof positive that Randy's contributions to the Hamb continue this day.

It has been a year since Randy went to his Heavenly home and is still missed by all that knew & loved him.

Ouidasue is well as is Randy's brother Kenneth.

Thanks to Ryan for adding the avatar photo of Randy driving his coupe,I smile every time I see this photo. HRP

13. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

Man... So sorry to hear this- hes gonna be missed around here for sure. :-(

Tuck

14. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

very sad news indeed, R.I.P.

15. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

He was the first Hamb'er I met and he was always helpful and friendly. I miss seeing him around.

16. very sorry to hear this news prayers for his family and you........

17. Go get your dictionary off the shelf. Look up "Southern Gentleman"...you'll find a picture of Randy Nash. I met Randy a lot later than many on here, wish I had known him longer; he was a true Southern Gentleman and an asset to everyone who ever owned or dreamed of owning a Deuce. I'll miss seeing him at the Deuce Run in a couple of weeks.

18. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

One man's avatar quote is " a man's character is how he treats someone that he doesnt need". Randy didn't know me from Adam, and went to great lengths to answer my PM's when I was building my chassis. I wish I could have met him.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  19. You nailed it Tom,,A Southern Gentleman. HRP