Register now to get rid of these ads!

social forums

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by koolmercuryman, May 17, 2014.

1. when I click on a social forum I get an ERROR message. when will that be working

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Next week.

3. Please could someone tell me why I have now lost permission to use my Social Forums...Old Farts. Surfer site & 35/37 Ford pk ups........Bri69 I liked the old HAMB best

4. Ryan answered two posts above you. Getting fixed next week

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. Look at the top of this page,,it's highlighted in blue. HRP

6. 'Mo

'Mo

I have been patiently waiting for return of the Social Forums, but here is my concern. The group I started (Chevy 216's) does not appear under my social groups. All my other groups are intact, and show the usual "no permission to view" message when clicked.

When I click on the Chevy 216's Group link in my signature, the message I get is "Page cannot be found". Has this group somehow slipped through the cracks? I really hope not, as these are not popular engines, and information elsewhere is very scarce. I have been contacted by contributors with their concerns, as well.
    Coincidently, the last post shown to have been posted in the Social Forums (May 6) was in this group ("freezerburn's build log"). Thanks for any clarification.

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

No need for concern man... I just checked my test environment and the group is still there.. and will be ready to rock soon.

8. 'Mo

'Mo

Thanks, Ryan, for your quick reply. With 200,000+ members, it is amazing that you can answer personal inquiries.
    I really appreciate it.

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Sorry... Above is me with my test account.

10. zep058

zep058

Hey testman, do an intro!

LAROKE likes this.
  11. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

I think we are all being tested. Keep up the good work Ryan or Mr Testman.

I personally am liking the changes to the forum as it is like going from cross ply to radials.