Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. '48IHC

'48IHC

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1399120622.803000.jpg

Can someone please make my KB blood red with some cream colored wheels with white walls please? I also need some ideas for some vintage lettering layout on the doors that says "Creighton's Collision and Restoration" I would like that in the same cream color as the wheels as well. Thanks!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. '48IHC

'48IHC

Got another one for you guys. Can I see this model A in a two tone with champagne on top with rootbeer brown fenders,boards and aprons. I also would like some steelies painted rootbeer as well with white walls and a chrome center cap. Thanks everyone, I'm sorry for bombing you with 2 requests at the same time.

3. '48IHC

'48IHC

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1399121211.180391.jpg

Here is the model A

4. [​IMG]

5. <hr style="color:#e5e5e5; background-color:#e5e5e5" size="1"> [​IMG]

Can someone please make my KB blood red with some cream colored wheels with white walls please? I also need some ideas for some vintage lettering layout on the doors that says "Creighton's Collision and Restoration" I would like that in the same cream color as the wheels as well

I couldn't help but add some chrome:D

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. peter schmidt

peter schmidt
    from maryland

Trying to get some floating grill bar ideas for my hudson can anyone get rid of the fog lights and the bumper guards and turn the upper grill trim into a floating grill bar trying to see if it will look OK before I start cutting for real
    [​IMG]

7. '48IHC

'48IHC

Thanks those are perfect! You guys are magic.

8. Thanks again themoose. Is it possible to attach mirror and visor even though camera angles aren't the same? Thanks in advance

blackfenders_zps42780078.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

9. Kerry67

Kerry67

Could someone drop this a bit and throw some candy gold on the body? Roof is newly flaked, now deciding on the body.

Thanks !

Attached Files:

10. I chopped off the emblem shortened it a bit and flipped the bar 180 to get the correct contour.

[​IMG]

11. peter schmidt

peter schmidt
    from maryland

Wow thanks themoose that is exactly what I wanted if I can get it to look like that for real ill be set thanks a lot awesome work

12. LowFE

LowFE
    from Ontario

Hello again everyone :D

Here ya go

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  13. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

Can someone photoshop these with a red oxide primer color. A little on the darker side. I'm going to mix black primer in the red primer. I know these aren't full shots of the car but that's all I can get right now where it is. Thanks much.......

Attached Files:

14. LowFE

LowFE
    from Ontario

I used another image that was close to your car, hope this helps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. LowFE

LowFE
    from Ontario

I would but the bigger guards on the outside and put a nice 3 bar grill on the car . but it's not everyones cup of tea.

[​IMG]

JeffB2 likes this.

16. A little tough to work with at the low resolution but maybe good enough to give you an idea of how it would look

[​IMG]

17. Kerry67

Kerry67

18. Thanks the moose. I realized after I looked at it again that it was a poor picture. But it is awesome.

19. Since I have a 1954 Studebaker wagon and all the basic parts for a gasser and no one is interested in buying the car to build I figured that I might as well take it on. I am going to build the car and name it The War Wagon since Studebaker started out selling wagons to the military. I am going to use the new radiator, 41 Ford front axle assembly, and the rear axle I have in the shop and get a good small block and transmission.
    I would like some photoshop work to help me visualize the idea. I was thinking blue with gold letters, no front bumper or nerf bar bumpers on the front, delete trim, steel rear wheels and mag front wheels, and anything else someone wants to do to make a nice 60's style gasser.

Attached Files:

20. chop777

chop777

Can anyone pretty please
    Juice me in dark blue with white wheels and bumper?

Attached Files:

21. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Leon....I'm just gonna throw this one out there in case the gasser plan doesn't pan out.
    From stock:

stude.jpg
    To mild custom:
    stude custom.jpg
    Just de-clutter it....remove the side chrome, smooth the hood, remove the bumperettes and fill in the license plate pocket, cut out the egg crate grilles, but leave the spears and lower it with custom wheels or caps. Drop the biggest mill you want under the hood and BAM!..... you've got a real nice family cruiser.

22. I like the custom approach, but I am afraid that the suspension is junk and new chassis is out of he budget. I love the idea though.

23. Could someone please try the gasser idea?

24. [​IMG]
    The driver looks right at home

daddio211 likes this.
  25. Please guys.

26. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

Not sure what your budget is, but Renee Harger of Slick Street Stuff offers a great suspension upgrade kit for Studes. And an entire chassis swap isn't required:
    http://www.alpha-omegaclothingco.com/SLICKSTREETSTUFFFRONTENDS.html

27. chop777

chop777

Thanks moose........If I channel it some that little scoundrel could probably see over the dash board.......

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B App!

28. I've got the front axle assembly already and for almost 2500 I could have a nice motor and transmission. I been wanting to do a gasser or vintage drag car and no one has a 54 stude wagon as a gasser that I have found.

29. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

Oh, I see! Then have at it, and make it bitchin'!

Now, somebody Photoshop it for him. :D

30. 1950_Buick

1950_Buick

Love this photoshopped pic cadillac_eldorado_1959_by_cuber-d3acuee.jpg