Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yamba NSW Australia

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by hudson48, Nov 20, 2015.

1. hudson48

hudson48

On November 19th I posted a thread with nearly 180 pictures of the 2015 Yamba run and it has disappeared off the face of the earth??? No contact to say there was anything wrong which I don't think there was. Careful to include only traditional style rods.

2. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

And someone should put it back! Gary

3. Dago 88

Dago 88
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I just clicked on it on my history & it came up as an error. :(

4. Interesting that..........in the pics of the trad style rods I suppose they are all built in the past 10-15yrs....lol..........don't suppose a 1940 Dodge that was built as a rod in 1973 42yrs ago and remains the same as built is very traditional....lol.....oops..back in my corner I go..........was a good weekend anyway.......andyd.

5. I went back on the reported items queue and found it (it was reported 3 times). I didn't make it halfway through the first page without seeing a post-65 vehicle or 2, 2 delivery vans, 3-4 street rods, 2 'pro-street' cars, multiple cars with big inch wheels, travel trailers, and a plywood paneled school bus (wtf?), etc.

Your thread got deleted because none of the above cars are 'traditional' as outlined in the forum rules/guidelines. Looks like a moderator was kind enough to remove some of the offending pics from your Valla Park thread - and usually we try to if it's just one or two pictures. In this case a moderator didn't have the time to go in and delete all of the off-topic photos, so the thread was deleted.

6. 117harv

117harv

I like everyone here love pics, and those who take them at shows and spend the time to post for all to enjoy, thanks. However, it seems many times the member doing so will post an over view of the show, shots of all kinds of OT cars and even non car shots, and that seems to be the case here. When I snap shots at a show of traditional material I never have enough of them to start it's own thread, I just add the shots to existing threads IE. RPU thread, hi boy coupes, T roadsters, wild paint etc.

gwhite likes this.
  7. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

I did see it when you first posted it.