Register now to get rid of these ads!

WHAT DOES N/A MEAN IN THE LAST COLUMN

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Don's Hot Rods, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

2. Not Available,,at least on the man board but it has been moved to Questions & Suggestions.HRP

3. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Thanks. I knew what N/A generally means but just couldn't figure out why it was in the last column instead of the name of the last poster, as usual. Thanks for clearing that up.

But since I only look at the main page I would have never found it in that other area you mentioned........bet no one else will either. In fact, if you look at that thread, it was getting a lot of responses on the main page, but it has suddenly died since they moved it.

Don

4. Don,if you click on the thread it automatically takes you to the thread,it's just on the other forum,I believe it's being discussed in a civil manor instead of the normal "I hate it mentality",,those type of bitch fest always get locked. HRP

5. Model T1

Model T1

No views. No replies. No one commented. No shit? Just more confusion. ?????:rolleyes:

6. I moved it because it wasn't germane to hot rods & customs...it belongs here.