Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Wayne 12 port question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Putputboom, Mar 28, 2013.

1. oldcarkook

oldcarkook
    from Bahstin

I am going to be putting my Wayne 12 port cross flow head and accessories (rocker cover/etc) up for sale shortly. I'm off in a new direction on my current 302 build and will not be using this head on this engine. Any interested parties, shoot me a note. No, I don't know what I'm going to sell it for; I'm not going to give it away but I'm not looking to retire on it either. It would be nice if it would go to a good home that will use it.

2. What was the horsepower gain using a cross flow head? I love inliner sixes.

3. inliner2318

inliner2318
    from Tyler, TX

4. oldcarkook

oldcarkook
    from Bahstin

My Wayne 12 port is in UT and will be on the salt when the salt dries enough for another run.

5. gas pumper

gas pumper

Don't leave us hanging there! Tell us a little more Please. I'm always interested in XO and XXO progress and plans.

6. [​IMG]

T-33
    1934 Chevy Roadster originally built in 1952 as a drag car in Colorado. It raced the Hot Rod Hill Climb in 1953 and 1954 in Georgetown Colorado. It has a 1949 235 Chevy 6 bored to 248", 3 strombergs, 14:1 compression, Magneto, its a RUNNER!

We recreated the car a few years ago with the original motor. Its on a 1936 Chevy truck chassis, the body has been set back 20", channeled and sectioned vertically to line up the wheel wells.

See more here
    [​IMG]

7. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looks just like mine