Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Alchemy's Garage Sale - DuCoil, V8-60, metalflake, etc.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by alchemy, May 13, 2014.

1. alchemy

alchemy

City: Marshalltown

State: Iowa
    Price: see list
    This is all my parts for sale in one thread. Check out each item. If it's still in this thread it's still for sale.

For sale is a used W&H DuPoint distributor number A13SB. Not sure what it fits, but the Fox Valley website shows an A13S to fit a '59-69 Chrysler 440, 413, and 383; a '62-69 Dodge 413, 426, and 440; and a '63-69 Plymouth 426 and 440. The website shows the "B" to mean a Superstock curve. Take this info as you will but I can't guarantee it. Please see the pics with the tape measure for your own info. You buy it, you own it. No send-backs because it didn't fit.

Condition: Overall seems OK condition, not too worn, and the points even look usable. I have not tested it, so it's bought as-is. Note the rotor is missing and the cap is broken. Not sure if these are proprietary parts or the same as production cars?

>>> Since these pics I've cleaned it up a bit and it no longer looks grungy. Sorry.

Price is (was $150) now $135 plus shipping. I prefer US Postal money orders, but will take a check if you are willing to let it clear the bank. No Paypal.

. Dupoint 1.jpg Dupoint 2.jpg Dupoint 3.jpg Dupoint 4.jpg Dupoint 5.jpg

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  2. alchemy

alchemy

For sale is a used W&H DuCoil distributor number A13DB. Like the one above, I'm not sure what it fits, but the Fox Valley website shows an A13D to fit a '59-69 Chrysler 440, 413, and 383; a '62-69 Dodge 413, 426, and 440; and a '63-69 Plymouth 426 and 440. The website shows the "B" to mean a Superstock curve. Take this info as you will but I can't guarantee it. You buy it, you own it. No send-backs because it didn't fit.

Condition: Overall seems OK condition, not too worn, and the points even look usable. I have not tested it, so it's bought as-is. It has a nice cap and rotor.

Price (was $300) is $275 plus shipping. I prefer US Postal money orders, but will take a check if you are willing to let it clear the bank. No Paypal.

P8250046small.jpg

P8250044small.jpg

P8250043small.jpg

P8250045small.jpg

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  3. alchemy

alchemy

SOLD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>For sale is a Mopar aluminum steering box. Not exactly sure what year or body style, but think it is a 60's B-body. Guys seem to like them for cowl steering applications. This one is fairly clean, and smooth with a tight spot in the center of the sweep. Might be supposed to be like that, or could need some new bearings, I'm not sure. I've never used it or had it apart.

Condition: Overall seems clean. Includes pitman arm. It is bought as-is.

Price is $100 plus shipping. I prefer US Postal money orders, but will take a check if you are willing to let it clear the bank. No Paypal.

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1355.JPG

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  4. alchemy

alchemy

For sale is a NOS pair of V8-60 rods and valve guides. Only two each, and no other 60 horse parts. These have been sitting on shelves since they were new, so they aren't really rusty, but I'm sure there are a couple specks of rust that will need to be cleaned off.

Condition: Overall dirty, but NOS. They are bought as-is.

Price is $60 plus shipping. I prefer US Postal money orders, but will take a check if you are willing to let it clear the bank. No Paypal.

IMG_1629.JPG

IMG_1630.JPG

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018

5. alchemy

alchemy

For sale are NOS metalflake plastic switch handle covers. They are still in the dirty packaging, and fit over the knob on your pole switches. The round ones have a round hole, and the square ones have a square-ish hole for those flat kinda switches. I guess some silicone may be advised to glue these on, but maybe they stick on their own?

Here are the amount I have of each (each pack has two covers):
    Round
    red- 10 packs
    purple- 5 packs
    chrome- 2 packs
    blue- half a pack (only one knob)

Square
    chrome- 3 packs
    blue- SOLD
    purple- 8 packs
    red- 3 packs

Condition: Overall dirty and grungy packaging, but the knob covers are good as new. It is bought as-is.

Price is $5 a pack plus shipping of $3.50 in a padded envelope. Cheaper to buy multiple packs! Note the padded envelope might allow the fragile plastic blisterpack package to be crushed, but the knob covers should not be harmed. I prefer US Postal money orders, but will take a check if you are willing to let it clear the bank. No Paypal.

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1642.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018