Register now to get rid of these ads!

Viewing on tablet in landscape

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by not that one guy, Dec 15, 2015.

1. not that one guy

not that one guy
    from So NV

recently upgraded my ipad to the larger pro.

When viewing H.A.M.B. In landscape I notice the page does not populate the whole screen

Example

[​IMG]

Is there a setting that will correct this?
    Other websites I visit fill the screen , one using same software as hamb

I can pinch it to fill the screen but as soon as you click around it returns to the smaller view.
    Not a big issue

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. On a desktop, some browsers have settings that allow you to "zoom page" and/or "zoom text" as a fixed browser setting. Zoom page tends to increase page, text and image sizes while zoom text may increase text size only. I have no idea what kind of customization can be done with the browsers on an iPad or smart phone display. Seems to me they should have at least some way to adjust text size.

3. not that one guy

not that one guy
    from So NV

4. Hansa1100

Hansa1100
    from Norway

Pretty sure it's because your new iPad has a high-resolution display that actually exceeds the width of the page. The HAMB layout is adaptive, meaning it will scale depending on the display size, but only to a certain point.