Register now to get rid of these ads!

Uploading photo problem ~ from a guy that doesn't normally have these kind of problems.

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Sep 24, 2016.

1. I just made a post on the old farts social group and wanted to upload a photo from my computer and received this message every time I tried. HRP

The following error occurred:
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Really strange,I have viewed this group and posted many times,WTH

2. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

3. I went back and uploaded the picture to photobucket and then was able to post on the social group. HRP

4. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

5. Danny, i have had that too and even had to re join a social group. There is some strange stuff going on for sure. Good luck getting an answer, Im still waiting for one on my photo issue.:( I feel things are slipping a little. JW

6. RC.

RC.

To anyone who might have the answer:
    Why does the HAMBs picture loader , download multiple duplicate pictures , when I only download one of each ?

7. Rex_A_Lott

Rex_A_Lott

IMG_0222.JPG Test

Attached Files:

8. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

@Ryan
    I'm also having problems uploading photos -- keep getting this message on a pop-up window:
    (kind of funny that this screenshot will post, but my normal car photos won't...)

upload_2016-10-20_10-38-28.png

9. Just noticed,
    "upload photos" block is blank.

10. loudbang

loudbang

I have problems SEEING photos. Some load momentarily then when moving down the page they disappear sometimes if you scroll back up and down a few time they come back, some posts all you get is the generic "Img 54896t6jpg".................gibberish of photos that worked on other days. Refreshing the page usually MAKES IT WORSE.

Same thing while posting uploaded photos after using the button for "upload a file" which now is just a blank button no label. So if you don't know what it is you can't upload files.

11. FOURTYDLX

FOURTYDLX

same problems.

loudbang likes this.
  12. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Sorry guys. I haven't been fielding many tech issues as I've been recovering from spinal surgery.

Are these problems only in social groups or?

13. FOURTYDLX

FOURTYDLX

Ryan: Get well first, No problem on the f.barn, just on this site when trying to sell.. thanks, Les J.

14. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I'm good now... Lets figure out what's wrong. Are you getting an error of some kind?

15. Hey Ryan,
    Glad you are doing better.
    My problem of having no "up-load file " block
    has resolved itself.
    Nothing else for me to add as of now.
    As always thanks for all you do.
    Tony

16. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

OK guys... The image upload problem. You need to delete your cookies and cache (if you don't know how, let me know what browser you are using and I will get you directions) and that will fix the problem. Essentially, you've been logged into the HAMB so long that the security token has expired.

17. 68 DANA

68 DANA

I'm also having problems uploading photos. Never had the issue before. I get the following pop-up window message.

The following error occurred
    There was a problem uploading your file.

Edelbrock_1.jpg

I went through https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache tutorial and I am still having the issue???

Any suggestions?

Thanks