Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Uncle Max is a CHAMPION!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SlmLrd, Apr 4, 2011.

1. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

I just wanted to spam up the board with a very special shout out and thank you to our very own Uncle Max.

Long story short, I sent him a carb and when it returned it looked and ran like it was brand new from the factory!! Outstanding attention to detail and a straight up solid job!!! I had no idea my Strombergs could look or work like this. If you have carbs that need tuning up, rebuilt by a pro, or just freshened up- do it. You will not be disappointed.

What I received in the mail was far more than I expected.

Thank you HAMB and thank you Uncle Max :)
    :D

2. -Brent-

-Brent-

Yeah, he rules. My carb looks like a piece of art instead of the crusty turd I gave him. Heck of a nice guy too.

3. George G

George G

It's all true!

Great service, nice guy

4. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

yep, i agree. My carbs are running great, and look it too.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. dodored

dodored
    from Concord NC

Want to offer my appreciation as well. Uncle Max gently and lovingly soda blasted my 97s keeping the original powder coating on, and went through the carbs top to bottom. I bolted them on and no leaking dripping or coughing. The motor runs like a fricken cadillac! Never has performed so well. I really didn't know how good a motor I had until uncle Max performed his magic.

Thanks Uncle Max!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Attached Files:

6. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

I took me two months before I had the guts to put my Strombergs from Uncle Max on my car. They just looked SO COOL sitting on the shelf. Amazing detail. Of course they work as good as they look. Running two of them on my '40.

7. Doc.

Doc.
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm sporting some of Max's handywork myself. Doc. approved.