Register now to get rid of these ads!

TRW cam specs and identification

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dale57, Jun 28, 2012.

1. dale57

dale57

Hey, any one out there have an old TRW parts catalog from the early 80's. I have a TRW cam #TM 707 that I am trying to figure out what it goes to and what are the specs for it. Thanks!
    Dale

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  2. This is the intro board try to do some reading

3. Hey Brad,you should know by now.NOOBIES CANT READ,,HaHaHa

4. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

It's the center doomafligy or the bottom rotateing fligamabob. Now do a proper intro.

5. dale57

dale57

I am impressed! I actually got 3 replies from the anal section. So much for getting any help. Thanks!

6. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Hey he CAN read...now try reading the Sticky Dippy! Then try asking your question in the proper forum (which would be the main board) and not the intro section. fng's

7. dale57

dale57

Hey, I did post it on the main forum! I guess that is why they call it Hokey Ass Message Board. Seeing you know so much, you tell me what happened? All I was asking for was a little common courtesy and information, not the insults which I received. My mistake was to ask so much, from so little.

8. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

You have'nt posted anything in the main forum. You have 3 posts and they are all right here on the intro board, and you still have'nt done a proper intro. You show up out of nowhere, call us anal and little, and expect to be welcome to the site? Tell us who you are, what your interests are, tell us about your cars. In short, follow Ryan's rules and lose the chip on your shoulder.