Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tom Pollard roadster 1950's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nostalgia59, Dec 23, 2011.

1. shoebox1950

shoebox1950
    from California

I saw this car in the parking lot of the LARS in the early 2000s...I'll see if I can find the pic I took of it then...neat hot rod!

2. Aaron Kahan

Aaron Kahan

Yeah the dash is basically the same. Another difference is it has Kinmont brakes on it now! I totally agree with you the dash is killer!
    -Aaron

3. I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure I saw this car at the GNRS a couple of years ago?

4. Verne

Verne
    from Burbank

A long time ago, Richard had told me that if he did decide to restore this roadster he was leaning towards the HOT ROD cover "Dragnet" version of the car, no doubt that's a tough decision to make. Then again it would be nice to maybe someday see this roadster and "The Flamer" restored to their Car Craft cover versions, that would be some site to see them reunited together.

Either way, Richard has a way cool roadster, with tons of amazing hot rod history!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  5. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

I think it looked best in the red, 1954 stage, but its awesome to see its still around!

it would be cool if it were restored back to its first version IMO

showrod likes this.