Register now to get rid of these ads!

Todays Drags

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by n2racin51, Aug 18, 2012.

1. n2racin51

n2racin51

This was my first HAMB drags and it was AWESOME!! Had a great time, took about 200 pictures and introduced my 2 1/2 year old grandson to racing. It was everything I hoped for, a little laid back, great cars to walk around and admire, speed, and a step back in time. I will definitely be there next year and may have to venture to Joplin on Friday night. Thanks for a great time!!

2. crazy wheel

crazy wheel
    from Missouri

It was my 2nd time to attend.
    I brought my Dad, also invited a few friends to come.
    We all really enjoyed it.

Thanks to all the folks that make this happen!

Thanks to all the drivers for bringing their cars out!

I highly recommend coming to Joplin on the Friday before the race.

3. goatboy

goatboy
    from kansas

i went by the track sat about 2pm and just about got sick man, i forgot all about it! was on my way to joplin to see my brother whos been in a hospital since july4. we all went with oldfart36 in 2010 and have not been able to go since for one reason or another. had the best time in years at your event and will do my best to get there next year, maybe even get to bring big brother if he recovers enough. this is a 1st class event and you oughta be proud to be a part of it. looks like you had a great day for races , hope it all went off w/o a hitch.
    goatboy

4. Mark will be ridin shotgun next year;)