Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Secret Power of the HAMB...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Oct 20, 2015.

1. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Got to be the best site on the web.You guys and gals are more fun than a barrel of drunk monkeys.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

Donald A. Smith likes this.
  2. brady1929

brady1929

Need another example? I posted a wanted ad for some 38 ford dash parts. Kevin (47chevycoupe) sent a picture of what he had. I asked him, how much? He said just pay shipping. Another great guy on the HAMB.

volvobrynk and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. tikiwagon13

tikiwagon13

Poutine, fries, gravy and cheese curds.
    Sounds odd, but it's very tasty, got me through high school!

4. 55willys

55willys

The HAMB is a great place, I like to be able to help with electrical problems and suspension design and generally keep the flow of information going. The more we can learn the better the world will be for it. I Would also like to thank the HAMB and everyone on it for the nudge I needed to fulfill my dream of having my own business and manufacturing parts. I enjoy seeing others work and learning myself. It is also a place I can go to forget the crazy world we live in and focus on the cars. There have been those who help me keep going at it on my project even when I have done a 12+hr. day, sometimes by just putting a like on my thread. So a general thanks on Thanksgiving to all those who make this place what it is.

tb33anda3rd and Donald A. Smith like this.
  5. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

I have come to realize that when there's a will there's a way by a HAMB Friend

6. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

I love the HAMB and agree with all of the previously mentioned advantages. The part that puzzles me is that a lot of the comments come from Non-Alliance Members, I realize that not everyone can afford it but guess what keeps the site alive? It is the same as putting fuel in your ride you have to, just to keep it going.

7. I joined in 07 have been an alliance member a few times. I am now on SS and drugs (meds) rent are primary
    I have loved this place since I joined. ^^^^^^

8. Donald A. Smith

Donald A. Smith
    from Brook In.

I like the people a lot!! Meet a lot of H A M B s at the frog follies last summer great people! Don

9. das858

das858

I'm a fairly new member here, joined in 2010, when I walked into the pits at the 2010 H.A.M.B. drags and looked around I said to myself "these are my people!" Since joining the h.a.m.b. I've built with a couple of friends the front engine dragster in my avatar, have raced it at the meltdown drags and h.a.m.b. drags twice, and have made some great friends at both races. What a great place!

10. Oh. Ignore list. I thought you said ignorant list. I wanna know how to get off of that one, too.

3wLarry likes this.
  11. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Maybe a gift card to the Alliance would be in order