Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods The Quad Rod

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 18, 2010.

1. bigshag

bigshag

I think this may be my favorite ford roadster EVER. the head lights are just right on the edge of crossing the line and i think thats what makes it pop to me so much. risky choice, yet very sucessful. i want it!

2. Mine too...

3. Dakota Kid

Dakota Kid

I dig it. I just wanna know where it is now?!?!

4. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

I can see myself completly baffled late at night trying to figure out what the hell is coming down the road at me with four close together headlights. I'd probably think it was a CJ-5 with weird rally lights.

Like everybody else, I like except the lights. They make it look like somebody was trying to keep an older rod up to date in the late 50s.

5. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Dude I love that CAR!! Funny thing I just picked that car for a print for the art show..
    I have a few good shots of it..

[​IMG]

6. i think its cool, i wonder where it is now.

7. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Im not feeling the lights - ET phone home.

8. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

I like the package. Another one of those early "dare to do it his way" and not like all the
    oneabe so called traditional hot rods of today with all the rust and no paint.

9. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I like it. Very in keeping with the "ginchy" style of the time, but without the wild paint. And obviously a quality build. To further the look, I would probably install hooded gauges across the dash. My '29 roadster will run a 430 Lincoln engine with six carbs and the Lincoln steering-wheel, so hooded gauges and such will be part of the late '50s theme, but with restrained paint such as this car has. No quad headlights though.