Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. hooliganshotrods

hooliganshotrods

Holy S$%T, that is exactly what I was hoping for!! Thank you sir, you are one hecka of a talented guy with this stuff! Can't thank you enough.

lowcoe likes this.
  2. Can anyone remove the SUV for me, killer photo ruined by my neighbor..lol crop if needed thanks [​IMG]

3. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Help him build a roadster:)

4. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

I planted a hedge and added some Miracle-Gro!

HotRodhedge01.jpg

5. Or a multi car garage......

22.jpg

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    Ellwood59, kiwijeff, OahuEli and 2 others like this.
  6. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Hey Moose. Could you please do another color for me please.The pictures are on post # 16533. Thank you Moose.Bob..........

7. This should be close...The darker greenish color on the Model A tends to alter the appearance of the base color when viewed in that photo but it would look pretty much like this...

333.jpg

JOYFLEA and madfish like this.
  8. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Moose you did it . I think that really looks nice. I like that a lot. Thank you so much for your time and doing it for me again Moose. Bob. Moose if i put a picture of the front end shot of my RPU . Could you do the same color brown for it please ? Tommorow , maybe .

9. Ha ha Moose, thanks man, that extra garage is great !

10. Flamed48

Flamed48

Could I see the truck the color the 37 is please and thank you

Attached Files:

11. Done in the flat color like the 37

mm.jpg

12. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Hi Moose. Here is the other photo . The same color brown please.Thanks Moose 007.JPG , Bob......

13. Here ya go Bob...

17.jpg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
    kiwijeff and JOYFLEA like this.
  14. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Thank you so much Moose for your time. I really appreciate it.Bob...............

15. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Moose or Madfish.... I've been directed to this thread by the boys who follow my own Hubba Hubba 32-4 build thread. The reason is that no one seams to be able to envision my quest to take a sweaty old black rusty 34 Tudor and replace the cowl, firewall, hood tins, grill shell, and frame rails with 32 pieces with the same type of weathered "patina"
    This is complicated I know. Picture a 32 ford 3w that after the doors becomes a Tudor, I want it to appear mid year transition or pre production if that makes any sense. The end result is a late 40s fender less highboy, full hood, 3.5" chop, 40 ford black steelies w/deluxe caps and black walls, Guide 903 Js down kinda low, most likely no front frame horns as there will probably be a "rolling bones style" suspension and chassis setup.
    Some details are the open roof w/slats , 34 roof and window openings, windshield, and gas tank, no 32 3w curve below the windshield or sedan belt line on the cowl, just a straight shot from 1/2" below the windshield opening to the radiator cap, and leftover existing rust. I greatly appreciate any time or effort one might put to this "Frankenstien", thanks, Wyatt.

16. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Hey Runnin shine, post a clear pic of the front 3/4 view of your tudor....that way these fellas have something to work with and can incorporate the details your after in one image.

17. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

My car is currently a rusty beginning in the drive way with not much left useable. It's still on the 34 rusty frame, with no front tin, and on old 50s red 15s and white walls. I'm collecting parts everyday. These are two cars that fused together have the look I'm after but I don't believe they can work with these pics, angles and side views being different and all. The 34 is closest in finish and chop to what I'm after and the 32 has the right front end and a closer wheel and tire to what I want.
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1439145021.918576.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1439145055.983482.jpg
    I'm always looking for existing pictures that are workable, no luck yet.

18. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Swade41, your neighbor has a new car...sort of.:D
    Swade41 bike n Tee bucket fixed.jpg

daddio211, themoose and nitrobrother like this.
  19. I have been obsessed about one of these long wheel base early coupes, not too many coupes around to see in color most are 4 doors, anyone willing to have a go at it? This photo is a 1930 Franklin. I would love to see it in a tan fender/squash orange body or a dark/light blue combo. There is one like it close by for sale that I have been really mulling over.

upload_2015-8-9_21-1-2.png

20. You have a lot of specifications here and I'm sure I didn't interpret all of them (in any) correctly plus I decided to add a couple of my own twists suck as channeling it and I couldn't help but add a shiny flathead so here's what I came up with...

1111111.jpg

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  21. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Thanks so much! That's awesome my flathead will be dirty and no channel but this is getting real close to what I want, first try no less, again thanks.

22. OK....Dirty flathead and no channel...

no channel.jpg

daddio211 likes this.
  23. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Still getting cooler! Is too much to ask? Try body matching the head lights, darken the grill insert, give it a mild rake or lower the front, and put hood sides on with no lake headers? I really appreciate the work it is very helpful to me.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  24. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Moose, this my body if you can use it any.
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1439221475.819422.jpg
    I tried to get the angles close, thanks, Wyatt.

25. 777.jpg

kiwijeff likes this.
  26. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Hi Moose. Can you put a pair of 8" black wall Radir slicks pie crust on my RPU. Let them stick out past the fender about 1 or 1 1/2" 010.JPG BOBS 28  RPU  333.jpg And a set of 5 spoke American mag style wheels. Like ET classic . Could I see them on the bare metal picture and the brown picture that you did Please.Thanks again.Bob.........

27. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Here's a quick version using your Tudor body, Runnin shine......
    DSC07938 copy.jpg

kiwijeff, daddio211 and Runnin shine like this.
  28. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Holy Crap! It's almost turn key ready, I love it! Thanks a million.

29. hood2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  30. Runnin shine

Runnin shine