Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Fabber McGee

Fabber McGee

Wow Moose, that's gorgeous. Made the hood seem about 2 feet longer. Amazing what moving the windshield to the rear a ways does to this car anyway and the black hood really accentuates the length. The wheelbase didn't change any, just the location of the windshield and cowl, maybe 3 inches of chop and a bit of lowering. Thanks buddy, you're a talented man and I'm sure you've helped a lot of guys visualize their ideas. I'm getting excited about this, I guess I need to start getting serious about hunting a car and some extra fenders to splice in. A fella could have a lot of fun cruising in this one. It oughta leave a lot of guys scratching their heads.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  2. Fooling around with animation...Practicing hole shots on a back road

-chevy.jpg bact.jpg

final.gif

3. 4 something seconds 60' time :)

That's pretty damn cool.
    Move the smoke to the time where the rear wheels cross the start line.
    That little slow down will match the action. Right Now it kinda looks like it stalled, restarted and took off.

4. Fabber McGee

Fabber McGee

Must need a heavier flywheel (chuckling). That's a big heavy car.

5. Hey 31 Vicky
    Easier said than done..There are over 50 frames and at this stage I would have to locate and edit the offending frames and then rebuild the whole thing.... Not worth it for just a toy. Just showing what is possible with Photoshop if you want to take the time

6. Whoa !
    I had no idea what's involved.
    Still cool as hell.

7. madfish

madfish

Happy Thanksgiving, Moose!

final.gif

beebing likes this.
  8. Same to you madfish!!....Don't you know you should never try to fool around with a hotrodder?

[​IMG]

beebing and Cooon like this.
  9. Deuce coupe rear quarter(resized).jpg Photochop request:
    Could someone show me what my car would look like if I painted the fenders gloss black and left the rest red? I googled some but they are all a little off.

Half sized front quarter.jpg

10. black.jpg

11. Thanks moose. You are really good at this.

12. Flamed48

Flamed48

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1417200858.946101.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1417200868.148973.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1417200881.135009.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1417200892.549548.jpg
    Can I see this trunk in these wheels ?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. sevenevez

sevenevez
    from Yuma, AZ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Flamed48-didn't ask for input on your Cool truck - but, think it looks best with black rims - not as pretty as other wheels maybe - it just looks like a truck that can be used as a truck.

15. 36Airflow

36Airflow
    from Norway

I'm struggeling with hoodclearance on my 69 Caprice-build.
    Can anyone incorporate 67 Chevelle scoops? It would also need some sort of base that lift the 2 scoops about 2" up. I will not use a regular cowl induction since it won't be the style I want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Black rims with raised white steel.jpg lettering...

17. madfish

madfish

18. I tried a Corvette style hood..I know you said that you didn't want a cowl induction type hood but after trying some other renditions to lift the scoops nothing blended into the hood without looking like an out of place lump to my eyes so I thought I'd let you have a look at this. Tell me what exactly you have in mind and I'll give it a try.

1969-3_Caprice.jpg

19. I blended the hood in a little more...

1969-4_Caprice.jpg

Peanut 1959 likes this.
  20. 36Airflow

36Airflow
    from Norway

Thanks alot Moose! Awsome job!
    I like the second better :) Don't like the scoop to show to much. Can you use only the Chevelle scoops and maybe put them together as one scoop? Also, could you lower it and use the 17" rallyes, as mine has? Thanks alot for the help! ;)

21. 129d.jpg Can someone chop and lower this Chevy, not to the ground but a tasteful chop and drop. Also can someone put some nice wide whites and Radir Tri Ribs, or chrome reverse wheels on it. And last if you can do something with the grill area by simplifying it and getting rid of the clutter in that area. Thanks

22. madfish

madfish

23. single scooplow.jpg

24. Flamed48

Flamed48

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1417321893.150052.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1417321930.936235.jpg
    What would my truck look like in these wheels ?

25. Flamed48...The picture has too low a resolution to show any detail..

steel wheels on PU truck.jpg

26. Feel better now Steve?

27. Hot Rod 50

Hot Rod 50

can any one flat black the whole car and put tall black wall tires and black wheels. Trying to see if that's too much black before I do it.

Then olive drab with black walls and black wheels.

Thanks guys

image.jpg

28. Here's a couple of quick ones

Black.jpg od3.jpg

29. Hot Rod 50

Hot Rod 50

Awesome thx man. I kinda dig the olive drab. The other one is a whole lotta black!

30. madfish did a great job of making the changes that you asked for but this was such a great looking car and photo that I couldn't resist playing around with it a bit myself....
    done2.jpg

64grand and madfish like this.