Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. longstory1948gmc

longstory1948gmc
    from n Illinois

@themoose thank ypu that looks great!!!!!

2. longstory1948gmc

longstory1948gmc
    from n Illinois

If you could keep that 6 inch drop and put these wheels on that would be amaizing

Attached Files:

3. loweredgreen truckand wheelws.jpg

4. Phillips

Phillips
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Got a line on a fridge (not the one in the pic). Anyway, pretty please with sugar on it can one of you wizards change this to Ford meadow green, like on the F1below?
    57 F100 Turq Wh.jpg F1 Meadow Green 2.jpg

5. madfish

madfish

6. This might be hard to pull off.
    But any chance you want to take a stab at this custom color on my car?

It's black as coal except where the bright light or sun gets it, then it pops red. The outside pics were taken moments apart, I just moved and you can see how the color moved too. The Color plays with "the angle of incident equals the angle of reflection"

Attached Files:

7. This should be close

green ford pu.jpg

8. Phillips

Phillips
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Moose and madfish, thanks!! Was looking for the solid color, but I have to say the two tone with the meadow green looks great too!

9. There are a number of light sources that are affecting the car simultaneously so you would get varying tones on the different contours and surfaces of the body all at the same time but it might look something like this.

maroon.jpg

10. You're brilliant moose !
    Thanks

11. Rustomiser

Rustomiser

I had a 56 that was the stock turquoise and white/ivory, and it just does it for me. If I ever get the chance to own another tri-five, no doubt as to what colour it's going to be, but hey,red or red/white combo, that car of yours is always gonna look cool no matter what colour you paint it.

12. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Thanks! I think I'll just change it up with a white top for now, but definitely gonna put it back to the org. color combo. I love the gasser look, but I'm ready for a little change. Lowered with those Vette wheels, exhaust to the bumper, and maybe a 5sp. will be refreshing.

13. drumyn29

drumyn29

I wonder if I can sweet talk Moose into one more color choice? 1951 ford truck alpine blue

Attached Files:

14. seatex

seatex

That shits amazing!

15. I didn't keep the chrome molding on the hood but I can if you want.

gray blue.jpg

16. drumyn29

drumyn29

Amazing!

17. Hey 31Vicky I just noticed that you originally asked for a white firewall,frame and interior so I thought I'd give it a try so maybe you could get some idea of how that combo would look...Got a little carried away and threw on some chrome and engine goodies while I was at it. :)

white and chrome.jpg

31Vicky with a hemi and madfish like this.
  18. I popped on herewith intent to ask if you could tint the window to get rig of the Mdf and maybe throw on some chrome valve covers. But Before I ask I find this.

Boom boom shackalaca ohhhh weee !!!! Thanks moose !!!! Better than awesome WAY better.
    You've redefined Badass!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  19. redzula

redzula

Hey moose I have changed my plan. Can I see a couple different colors for the scallops on my falcon. Feel free to redo the scallop pattern as this is just a 5 min tape job and I didn't measure anything just threw it on. Wanting from the tape forward to be colored but can't pick a color. I'm leaning towards a muted red or maybe a darker red but am also open to other colors too. No metallics though.

Attached Files:

20. If I asked really nicely, would someone please photobuild my car. It's not complete, but I'll get a pretty good idea of what to expect. I'd like my 32 sedan in the copper color of the model A, then add chrome reverse wheels with blackwalls, Then try chrome reverse wheels with whitewalls. And if anyone else has a wheel tire combo that would look good I'd love to see them.

I apologize, I can't seem to get the picture of the model A (color)I want to upload, It's in another thread where I asked what color it was -----It's Dupont hot hues ginger bronze. If not possible, then sorry I've wasted everybodys time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  21. I just worked off of your tape lines...Should give you a pretty good idea. Here are a few colors...

Attached Files:

22. redzula

redzula

Awesome thanks moose.

23. Interesting avatar choice there redzula.
    :)

Perhaps you'd like to know more or possibly everything about it?

24. redzula

redzula

not sure what you mean I sent you a pm

Attached Files:

25. That's weird as hell because it shows your avatar at a pic I posted of a fender I painted.

26. redzula

redzula

Haha that's random

27. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

My avatar photo shows up in other users' posts on occasion, too. It must be a glitch with the app. I'm an android user.

No, back to the PhotoShop!

28. Here are a couple of views in various possible stages of a build and cleanup

1.jpg m.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

29. Thanks Moose! I'm liking what I see.
    If only it was as simple as a mouse click to clean my yard up like that.

30. redzula

redzula

Got a special request from the wife to see a tri-5 chevy teal. Not sure it will look that good but got to try and keep her happy.