Register now to get rid of these ads!

***The New 1952 H.A.M.B. Calendar***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Hope everyone likes it. This was the hardest year yet to pick out the images.

2. widewhitewalls

widewhitewalls
    from Michigan

I think you did a great job sifting through the photos. And I'm not just saying that 'cause I got the month of June :rolleyes: can't wait to see it in person.

3. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Not a dumb question at all. Old hat if you've been around the HAMB for a fews though, that's all. It's one of those fun little details that I like.

Oh, and I should add that you will be able to buy them in person (if you're in chicagoland) in our store at the shop (HRCC) starting Nov 28.

4. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Crap. I just paypal'd for 2.... I shoulda held out for that. I could have given my driver the cash and had him pick me up a couple. :)

5. Count me in, Ryan. Check is in the mail. Can't wait to hang it on the wall. Thanks, Don.

6. chrisman

chrisman

Ok, I like all images, but isn't #14 just the best EVER!

Who did it?!

7. Ebert

Ebert

Just bought three...I am a pig...one for me and one for two sons. thanks guys...will work perfect with our new/old 52 Chev bought through the HAMB classifieds!!

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Sorry guys, no "special" love notes from the GMB's this year. Ryan's wife Marcie wants to give the packaging and shipping gig a go herself. If it doesn't work out, we will be more then happy to step up to the plate next year but for now the calendars will be shipped from Austin. Whether or not Marcie writes love notes to you all....well we'll just have to wait and see.;) :D

I must admit, those cardboard notes had all of us in stitches the whole time we were working. I'm sure going to miss having a calendar stuff party this year.

9. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Thanks for everyone's efforts putting it together and a BIG shout out to that zany crew of envelope stuffers!!!! :eek:

10. LUCIFR

LUCIFR
    from Seattle

just picked a couple up for stocking stuffers thanks for all the hard work fellas

11. customfc

customfc

Thanks Django for putting together a great product.
    All the photos are great, and I feel honoured to have a photo selected for use in the calendar.
    To get my pic on the cover is unthinkable.
    It's a buzz to think that this calendar will be hanging in some of the coolest garages and workshops in the world.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Alex

12. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

There isn't an Alliance discount on the calendar, is there?

Either way, I'm ordering. Great calendar again - thanks to all that contributed and to Django for all of the work to put it together.

Malcolm

13. coop31

coop31

Cool, I got mine coming, ordered it last night. Thanks to all involved!

14. rustydeuce

rustydeuce

Damn paypal keeps throwing up an error and won't let my transaction proceed! Bloody pain in the arse mate...!

15. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

16. johnny boracho

johnny boracho

way cool...honored to have been selected....great bunch of photos!!!

17. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

They're here......

[​IMG]

They RULE too...

18. Pops

Pops
    Member Emeritus
    from Tulsa

If you've already ordered, I can't retro-actively give the discount as my shopping cart won't let me... sorry.[/quote]

No problem for me. I didn't look that carefully, just saw them and ordered them. Just glad to have the opportunity to get one.

J.

19. reece

reece
    from NC

Hey Ryan,

I just ordered two through paypal - I don't mind paying an extra dollar to support the HAMB but when you order two through paypal the shipping ends up being 7.95 instead of 6.95. Just thought I would let you know.
    I cant wait to get them!

Thanks, Reece

20. mikaelmtb

mikaelmtb
    from Denmark

Just ordered 8, trying to save a little on the shipping! :) Are they shipping right away? I ordered some shirts a few weeks ago, and they came in just five days! The calendar looks really good, cant wait to get it!!

Mikael

21. rustydeuce

rustydeuce

When all else fails read thoroughly.

Paypal went thru sweet.

22. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Just ordered mine, glad to support the HAMB, my Homie and Partner in Crime Johnny Boracho....

23. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Mine came today and they SUCK!! All packed in a "professional" cardboard envelope. DUDE, that ain't "traditional!!!" What ever happened to the Gay Michigan Bitches and the cryptic notes on the hand torn cardboard stiffeners?? THAT was "traditional!" Damn it!

(I hope you realize that I'm kidding? AWESOME job and super fast delivery. Thanks to all involved in the project. I am honored to own mine....)

24. got mine today. Thanks to all involved! It's just as good as the past years'.

25. THOMAS S&C

THOMAS S&C

Got mine today, awesome! Thanks to Django, Ryan, any anyone else who had their hands in this.
    Check me out, November.

26. madpole

madpole

got mine today also. amazing photos, great layout!! thanks

27. ratstar

ratstar

Got mine and its already on the wall waiting for January. Come on January! oh yeah I still have to finish this years calendar!

28. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Glad y'all dig em. :D

29. kopis

kopis

Got mine yesterday!

30. Got mine yesterday also and it is bitchin'. Thanks Ryan for the oh so speeeeeeeeedy shipping. Makes me feel like Texas is just next door....Don.