Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Lure of Bonneville...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Jul 12, 2012.

1. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

being from oklahoma I never thought I would ever see the place. after i got to go help hooley in the 974 studebaker in 06' i was hooked, prolly more ready than ever this year to go, it just seems right, pulls at you and you cant say no............pass the salt..

2. Colville

Colville

I will be going to this next year. Funny, my wife is really excited, she really wants to go. Cant wait!

3. The Bronze

The Bronze

All going to plan, and a bit of luck, I'll be there.

4. I will be there again, 10th year in a row! Be the 6th year driving my COE out there (the low, rusty, chopped, flatbed, 49 Ford COE).

5. Can't go this year But-Defintely on my "bucket list"

6. mike bourg

mike bourg

we wont make it this year, but my to boys are already putting in their vacation requests for 2013,and I don`t have to any approval from anyone except the boss, and she has already given that, onme way or the other we will get there....
    anyone know how busy the koa camp ground gets during speed week???

Mike B

7. Lytles Garage

Lytles Garage

Going this year in my 36 Ford panel truck I bought when I was 15, 45 years ago,See you all there at the #943 roadster pits. THANKS Chris

8. Been pumped up about making the trip another time. Going to hook up with the bones traveling circus. Can't wait.........Heading out Aug. 6th
    See ya all there. Have a safe trip.

9. NV rodr

NV rodr
    from Reno, NV

The KOA usually sells out for the first couple days... but as people go home spots always open up. You can rough at the bend til then. Give them a call after speedweek and they will tell you the date that reservations become available. I think it was around Jan 5th this year.

10. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

Can't wait! The Boys & I will be pushing Mark Dunn's Aussie Tank as well as lending CandyMan a hand wherever it is needed.

There are only so many Speedweeks during your lifetime. Don't miss ANY of them.

11. Ben, as a fellow Vagabond I hereby enlist you in helping fry weinies Friday night at the BBQ!

12. Dan Warner

Dan Warner
    from so cal

"There are only so many Speedweeks during your lifetime. Don't miss ANY of them."

Ben,

I'm stealing this. Tman can vouch for me.

DW

13. Dan will put it to good use, that I am sure.