Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Long Road To Ohio

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Reggie

Reggie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wow!! Glad you guys are OK. I can't help but think that it could of happened to me while bringing it from Cali. Doubt I would have had the skills to save it. Denise, you're the Queen B. You have the knack for taking care of all of us...thanks. And Doc, you seem to be everybody's angel! Not a better human on this earth.

2. FuelFC

FuelFC

Glad your ok Boss.

So about this Denise chick. She is like a female Wolfman Jack. Everywhere.

And the same for Doc. "Oh hi sorry to hear of your trouble. Here is your tow and a loaner."

I read about 3 times in this thread when someone breaks down Denise just pulls up out of nowhere to offer assistance or calls in the troops. Paranormal almost. The power of the HAMB is scary sometimes. Scary good!

3. duste01

duste01

I stood out on the highway and waved to make sure you made it by here ok too. Have a safe return as well.

4. ratster

ratster

couple great ppl. glad your ok

5. autobilly

autobilly

As a wise man once said, "shit happens" and usually at an inopportune time. Then, is there a good time for shit?.
    Glad you're both OK, I'm sure the '59 can be fixed easier than you guys. I look forward to reading how Hot Rod Cinematic went down.

6. Glad you kept it under control and didn't crash into something going fast or big and stopped! It is simply amazing how the HAMB takes care of one another - glad Doc was there for yah.

I didn't get to make the HotRod Cinematic -- had an all day charity event for a friend that had a major stroke. He is only 47 years old and may never be able to go back to work . . . but rehab is working, so we're all praying for the best and hopefully he heals and can get back to work.

7. GREASEMONKEY72

GREASEMONKEY72

glad all is well for the most part

8. converseandbowlingshirts

converseandbowlingshirts
    from Eugene, OR

I thought this was wedding night advice for a moment there.

9. ratfinkjr

ratfinkjr
    from Morton, IL

I Know Doc (Kevin) and his sidekick Marky 55 and i would n't except anything less . Those guys are great pals and have helped me in millions of ways . Cudos to the HAMb Guys Lyle

10. Iron-Butt

Iron-Butt
    from Texas

Wow, Good to know some is always there to help?

11. Reminds me of a song by Kenny Rogers... "Ya picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel"